Battlefields and Stampedes

Ari

Rachel took us back to Time's Square and we said goodbye as our Pegasi landed down near us.
"Storm." I smiled as she trotted over to me and nuzzled my face.
My princess! I've missed you so much! She said as hugged her.
"I've missed you too, Stormie."
"Nico, we nerd your help." Percy said.
"Go without me." He replied.
"Nico? Please?" I asked him as his gaze softened.
"Alright. For you, but I'm not staying." He said as I helped him onto Storm and once we got everyone on a Pegasus, we shot into the air just to land in the middle of the cabin area soon after.
I helped Nico off Storm before I drifted as Chiron came over to talk to us.
"The great God Pan is dead." Grover said as everyone helped him out.
"You're all liars!" The old goat man, Silenus, said as I walked over to them.
"I was there as well. He's telling the truth." I said.
"Nature destroyers!" He yelled as I stood taller.
"And who are you to call the princess of family everlasting, a nature destroyer?" I asked, but it was as if I wasn't in control. His eyes widened before he fell to his knees and bowed to me.
"Forgive me, your majesty, I did not recognize you." He said.
"For now, you may be forgiven, for we have a war at hand." I said before looking over at Percy, who's jaw had just hit the floor. "Was that me?" I asked as they nodded.
"Your Highness, if I may continue to get ready fo battle?" Chiron asked.
"Of course." I said trying to shake myself out of the whole princess thing, but it wasn't working. I run the tattoo on my wrist with my thumb as my sword came out and I jumped up to fly over the crowds and the Earth started to shake before the Titan lord's army exploded from the Labyrinth. I took out a few giants before I heard Grover cry out to Percy.
"I've got this." I said to Percy before I quickly flew over to Grover and landed. I quickly pulled a bit of the water from the lake and doused the trees around them.
"Thanks, Ari!" Grover said as I nodded and jumped up to take flight again before finding Percy and landed next to him.
"This might be it." Percy said.
"Could be." I lied. "Nice fighting with you, Seaweed Brain." I said.
"Ditto." He said and together, we leaped into the Kampê's path. Soon just as we were about to get eaten by the monster, a large black wall slammed into her.
"Good girl!" Daedalus exclaimed as he helped us up.
"Your majesty." He bowed.
"Daedalus, nice timing." I said as Briares launched a volley of rocks at the monster. With one victory always comes a failure and that's when Chiron hit the ground. I quickly flew over to him and covered him with my body as Grover let out a horrible scream and our enemies fled back into the Labyrinth. I got kicked in the head a few times but it was worth it to help our amazing mentor.
"You could have gotten hurt." Chiron said.
"A good princess is supposed to help her people right?" I asked as he nodded. "Then that's exactly what I will do." I scolded as Percy and Annabeth ran over to us as I crawled off of him.
"Are you two ok?" Percy asked.
"I'm fine, but Chiron, don't try to get up, you have at least one broken leg." I said as I ripped my shirt a bit.
"No, help every else first." He said.
"I've already started, so don't try to stop me now." I said as he sighed.
"Annabeth, Percy, go see Nico, he needs your help." I said right as Tyson came over. "Bite down on something, this is going to hurt... a lot." I said as he nodded as I wrapped up his leg nice and tight.
"Now, go help everyone you can, your-." He started.
"Chiron, call me Ari." I stopped him before I ran off to go help the others.
That night we had the burial ceremony and endured a lot of goodbyes.