Four deadly

Was this really necessary? Going to school I mean...anything I see I will remember it and began to break it down to the last detail. But if I wanted shelter, food, and water I will have to go to this Kuoh academy I just wish they had better uniforms cause this is very itchy. As I waited outside my homeroom class waiting for my teacher to tell me to come in as I drew onto my note book of a battle it held black armored giant sharp knights along with red demons fought men in green armor along with black armored knights and female knights. (1:00-1;30 scene)

Then my teacher opened the door to the homeroom as she told me to come in as I placed the piece of metal that was in my skull in my note book to mark it. Getting up from the chair I walked into the class room my mind already starting to count all the males and females. I had a class of 44 females and 3 males I walked in as the girls looked at me most likely not knowing how to react to me but the guys in the room gave a hateful stare.

Teacher: "Alright everyone this is our new student (y/n) if you will introduce yourself,"

(y/n): "My name is (y/n) and if your going to ask no I don't have a last name so its fine to call me by my first please don't get flustered or anything Its the only name I have,"

The class gave me confused look as one then asked.

Girl: "Why don't you have a last name,"

Teacher: "Now I told you all way-"

I held out my hand with a smile.

(y/n): "Nono its fine I can tell them,"

Teacher: "Are you sure?"

I nodded as I opened my notebook.

(y/n): "You know why?"

They all nodded.

(y/n): "It was because this piece of metal was removed my head,"

I then pulled out the metal bar that was a good foot long and about 1/4 was stained in my blood, they all went wide eyed at the piece of metal as I tap the scar above my right eye.

(y/n): "It took the doctor about 8 hours to pull the piece out so I wouldn't bleed to death,"

Girl 2: "does it still hurt,"

I shook my head.

(y/n): "Nah it itches sometimes,"

Girl: "Wait inside your head?"

Blinking I laughed as I smiled.

(y/n): "No, thank goodness it doesn't I mean can you image a inch inside your head that you cant get to it? *Shivers* That would be nasty,"

They all nodded as the teacher turned to me with a smile.

Teacher: "Well with that out of the way (y/n) please take a seat,"

I hummed a tune as I did as some of the girls smiled but one then asked as I got to my chair.

Girl 3: "What is with the notebook if you don't mind me asking?"

Looking at the book I then show them my latest drawing.

(y/n): "I draw what ever is on my mind,"

They all look in awe at the detail of the piece as the boys only got annoyed for some reason hell even the teacher looked impressed.

Girl: "You did this all by hands!?"

I nodded.

Girl 2: "I'm not usually into that kind of thing but it looks like you looked real hard on it,"