New face (short)

(Days later)

Laying on his bed (y/n) rested for some much-needed sleep after a few days of interrogation, school, and training which he barely had enough time to rest. He was just glad to get some shut-eye, that was until something moved in his bed making him crack open an eyelid, normally one would freak out but he knew what was crawling in his bed.

It was the fallen angel that he broke...and turned into one of the first succubus.

(y/n): "Albedo please,"

Popping her head from the sheets the former fallen angel popped her head out with her glowing golden eyes as she smiled with 'that smile'.

Albedo: "(y/n)-kun~,"

Annoyed the hoist turned his head as the nude form of the succubus smiled down at the human.

(y/n): "Please get off me,"

Albedo: "How can I when your sleep so cutely?"

(y/n): "*sigh* I knew to turn you into a succubus was a bad idea,"

Slaanesh: "Though you followed through with it my (y/n)~"

(y/n): "I didn't know this would happen,"

Albedo: "Are you taking to mistress Slaanesh my love?"

Yeah he broke her in a couple of days to be like this...though he didn't expect this to the be the result. He was aiming to kill her after he broke her but sadly that wasn't the case for the accidentally turned her into a lustful filled demoness of Slaanesh to the anger of Khrone.

(y/n): "Yes I am,"

Albedo: "Tell Mistress Slaanesh I thank her for gifting me this gift I can't thank her enough!"

(y/n): "She can hear everything I can hear,"

Albedo: "Mistress Slaanesh I can't thank you enough for this gift you have given me,"

(y/n)'s eyes turned purple as he spoke with two voices.

Slaanesh/(y/n): "You are welcome my pet but remember (Y/n)'s virginity? ITS MINE!"

The glow in Albedo's golden eyes fated as she nodded.

Albedo: "O-o-o-of course mistress,"

(y/n): "I'm starting to hate that when that happens,"

Albedo looked down at her master as she looked down at him.

Albedo: "Master?"

(y/n): "I told you to quit calling me that but yes?

Albedo: "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

(y/n): "Fine...whatever,"

Albedo smiled as she rested her head onto (y/n)'s chest as her wings wrapped around him as (y/n) sighed. He did have to admit it was nice to have someone with you in your bed with you that wasn't trying to kill you.

Albedo: "(y/n)-kun~,"

(y/n): "Yes Albedo?"

Albedo: "When will we visit those fallen angels that wished to kill you? I want to tear them apart for even thinking of harming you after they tried to use me to do so,"

(y/n): "Tomorrow... its a weekend I don't want to skip school or anything,"

Albedo: "Yes that is every wise after all I can't want to show my sisters not to FUCK WITH MY BELOVED!!!"

(y/n) blinked for the last two days she would have said something different but Slaanesh must have broke her head to change her mind. He didn't want to get on the goddess bad side for his sanity's sake. As she rested her head on his chest (y/n) smiled as he wrapped an arm around her waist holding her close, feeling his eyes closing he fell asleep.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yep I'm putting albedo in the story though she isn't as powerful as the Overlord one but she is quite powerful none the less.

Alright now vote time!

What should he be?

Iron warriors- (my favorite!)

Alpha legion-

Word bearers-

Nightlords-

Blac legion-

So what will it be?

Also look out for my Courier reader x Re:Zero fic!