Judgment day

(No, (y/n) isn't a word bearer I just thought you guys might want to enjoy this song while reading this, as always I hope you enjoy my shitty stories and with that, I bring the blessing of the dark gods to you)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(y/n) inhaled through his gas mask as he looked down at the church as he stood on a local building that overlooked the church and Floria surrounding it. He's spent the past few weeks studying this foe from afar with the help of his servant Albedo doing air recon allowing him to get a feel of what was there. From his and his 'lovers' recon, he counted 28 targets one of them the leader who was known as Freed was currently not at the church which made his plans easier.

As for the remaining targets, the one known as Raynare was the current in command leader who was seeking something called a sacred gear known as twilight healing from one of there prisoners. Though he had no attention on saving this 'Aisa' he can not allow Raynare to take it unless he wanted an almost invincible target on his hands. Standing up he didn't move as Albedo landed next to him bowing down to him as he didn't turn to her as he spoke.

(y/n): "Report,"

Albedo who wore an almost copy of (y/n)'s outfit spoke up as she didn't lift her head up to him as she spoke.

Albedo: "There is a problem my lord,"

Turning his eyes to her he spoke.

(y/n): "What is the problem?"

Albedo: "I've spotted the one as Rias Gremory and her peerage have been spotted north of the church,"

(y/n): "Hmmmm...intreasting what could that red hair devil want with this church? I thought you said she and your 'family' had arrangements,"

Albedo: "We do but why this is happening I do not know my lord,"

(y/n): "Are they engaged with the enemy yet?"

Albedo: "Not yet my liege, what is our move?"

(y/n) didn't speak before smiling behind his mask as he lifted up his hand to the air.

(y/n): "Simple my loyal servent...we go and use that red devils peerage attack as a diversion for our own attack,"

He pointed to the church with a smile as Albedo clapped behind him.

Albedo: "A cutting plan my liege lord Tzeentch has taught you well,"

(y/n) turned to her finally.

(y/n): "Now my black-winged angel shall we?"

/Later at the church/

Fallen angel: "Sister wake up,"

Fallen angel2: "*groans* what do you want?"

FA: "That Gremory finally got the guts to attack us!"

FA2: "Well what are we waiting for let kill something,"

???: "I afraid that won't be happening my sisters,"

The two fallen angels stopped as they heard a familiar muffled voice as they both turned to see a black-clothed figure walking to them while wearing a gas mask with ruby red eye slots. The two angels narrowed their eyes at the dark clothed figure before one of them recognized the voice.

FA: "Albedo? is that you?"

Albedo: "Of course sister who else do you think it was,"

FA2: "But everyone thought you were dead after you were sent to kill that stray devil,"

Albedo: "Well that is the thing about the target I found out,"

FA: "Huh? What is that?"