2 weeks later

(best theme yet)

////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

(two weeks later)

The training that my 'body' roommates put me though was hell...Have you seen one punch man or my hero? Well-

Yeah and with Khrone in my body telling me to keep going, its pretty brutal

Yeah and with Khrone in my body telling me to keep going, its pretty brutal. Now I see why hes known as the god of war and blood.

But I haven't trained my body but my mind as well Tzeentch began to teach me the ways of magic even though Khrone...wasn't too happy in a 'coward tricks'. Besides that I Nurgle (who's really nice unlike the other two) Taught me basic chemistry and biology of the human body mostly how to make his plagues without my body being and I quote "A walking roadkill"-Khrone.

And Slaanesh...she well taught me anatomy in a very...lewd way.

So yeah training with four gods in your body is quite insane.

/Lunch/

Sitting back in my spot I began to finish up the drawing I had been doing for the past hour and got to say it came out well.

(this ain't mine)

I don't know what it was but the four called it a 'chaos space marine' a warrior that used to serve them.

???: "Whatcha drawing?"

I turned to see Koneko peeking over my shoulder.

Turning back to my piece to start shading in the drawing some more giving it a more grim look.

Me: "Something I just thought of,"

She got down and watched me shade the sword.

Koneko: "You got a name for it?"

I looked at her.

Me: "Number 46?"

The white hair girl gave a 'wtf' look well her version of one.

Me: "Ummm...world eater?"

Where did that come from?

Koneko: "That kinda sounds badass does he eat worlds?"

I shook my head as I spoke.

Me: "Koneko I draw what comes to mind I don't give them a backstory or anything,"

She sat down beside me as she got out of her lunch box and spoke.

Koneko: "You should I mean you have enough to make a comic and make some money,"

Koneko bite into an apple as I rolled my eyes.

Me: "Tssh I already have a job,"

Koneko: "Do you really see yourself cleaning the school for the rest of your life?"

Me: "Uhhhh no?"

Koneko bit another part of the apple off.

Koneko: "I'm just saying you need to look for something to do in the future you know you can be a manga writer with your artistic skill,"

Me: "I'll think about it,"

She turned to me before and looked at my drawing before she shook slightly.

Me: "You alright?"

The white-haired girl got up without a word and spoke.

Koneko: "I gotta go (y/n) I'll see you later,"

Blinking I was going to say something but she already out of sight...somehow.

Me: "How did she do that?"

Tzeentch: "She must have teleported..."

Khrone: "I KNEW IT! SHE'S A MAGIC USER! KID, YOU CAN'T TRUST THAT GIRL!"

Nurgle: "You say that about anyone that uses magic,"

Khrone: "SHUT IT YOU PILE OF SHIT!"

Me: "WHOA! Where is this coming from Khrone?"

Khrone: "IT'S ALL THIS!"

Me: "This what?"

Khrone: "LOOK AROUND KID! THIS PLACE IS WAY TOO PERFECT! I MEAN OF COURSE IT HAS THOSE MONKEYS OF THE PERVERTED TRIO BUT THIS PLACE! IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE! EVERYONE IS SMILING AND LAUGHING! LOOKING AT IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO KILL SOMETHING!"

Me: "Khrone claim down please. I know your all 'tenses' but you need to understand we can't just go around killing people,"

Khrone: "WHY NOT!"

Me: "Unless you want me to end up in jail for murder that's why!"

Tzeentch: "Breath brother the child speaks the truth and besides I have an idea on how we can deal with this devil,"

Me: "What devil?"

Tzeentch: "That devil you just meet,"

Me: "Wait she was a devil how?"

Tzeentch: "Long story child but now return to your class unless you want to be late,"

Before he could say anything back the school bell went off as he got and ran to back to class with his notebook in hand.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Alright its been awhile but I do hope you guys enjoyed this 'short' chapter I gave out. Also what legion do you think would be a apart of? Iron warriors (fav), Word bearers, Black legion, or what?