Can I Hit it in the Morning?

Inspired by this tweet

The beaming sunlight shining through the window hit her tired face as she lay into the silk sheets and plump pillows below her

Slowly fluttering her long thin lashes, she opened up her icy blue orbs, immediately glaring up at the ceiling above her.

It took a moment for her to get used to her surroundings and familiarise herself. It had been half a year since she had slept in this room, in this very bed. The very bed she shared with her murderous husband for years on end, something she tried very hard to forget.

However, the presence of FP right next to her, his safe and strong arms wrapped around her silk covered waist, put her back at peace.

It was still hard to believe that she was really with him. She and FP had finally found peace, threw away their fears and vowed to be together. She couldn't have been happier, heck, she didn't think she'd ever been happier.

She slowly rolled over, fixing her eyes onto his chiselled and neatly shaven face before rising from the bed, slipping out of her thin grey negligee and allowing it to fall to the floor before proceeding to the shower.

Not long after the water began to run, FP's eyes slowly opened. Something had woken him up out of his sleep, almost as if he could sense she needed him.

Spotting her thinly veiled negligee on the floor, he began to smirk, pulling the duvet back and getting out of bed to proceed to the shower.

He pulled back the steam covered glass door, casually stepping into the space and gliding his strong hut nimble fingers around her waist, lightly pulling her back into him.

A pleasure filled smirk came across her face as she brought her hand to his neck, embracing him as he left a trail of kisses down her own as well as her shoulder.

"Well good morning to you too." She seductively spoke, releasing a mild moan as he continued to suck on her pulse point.

He smiled against her wet porcelain skin, lightly nipping along her shoulder. "Good morning indeed." He groaned, slowly snaking his hands around to her abdomen, allowing them to sink down towards her treasured area.

A pleasure filled smirk danced across her face before she bit down onto her lip. She tightened her grip on his neck, rolling her head back in ecstasy into his shoulder as his skilled fingers lightly brushed against her hardened nub.

"We've got about 20 minutes before the kids get up." He whispered excitedly before nibbling on her earlobe.

Her lips parted further, releasing a soft whimper as his fingers stroked her up and down. "Well we better make it count."

She turned in his arms, resting her soft hands upon his shoulders to keep her balance as he pulled her into him, chuckling at her aroused face as he groped her left buttock.

She happily embraced him, sniggering as their foreheads touched against each other, allowing the steaming hot water to rush down over them.

This was the most action her bathroom had seen in quite sometime. She thought back to all the loveless nights she had with Hal, where she'd remain unsatisfied because of his selfishness and proceed to pleasure herself in the shower or bath, fortunately with FP, long gone were those days. She's only been back a few weeks and she had been having more sex and experiencing more passion than she ever did in 25 years of marriage.

His lips slowly parted as he reached them towards hers, leaning down and practically shoving his tongue into her mouth. He swallowed a moan she released as their tongues battled for dominance and her nimble fingers reached into his soaked dark locks, gripping onto his hair tightly.

She could feel his arousal pushing into her thigh and subconsciously parted her already weakened legs as he smoothed his hands around her thighs, taking her by surprise and lifting her up so easily in one swift movement.

"Ungh." She moaned as his hardened member lightly stroked against her already drenched entrance, involuntarily bucking her hips into him as her legs locked around his body.

She wasn't usually the submissive type, but with FP, she had no problem allowing him to take full control, of her body, of her mind, there was just something so satisfyingly fulfilling about him doing so.

He rested her against the wall, mouths still confined as they swallowed each other's breaths and sounds of pleasure, before positioning himself at her entrance and slowly entering her.

He watched in satisfaction as her head lulled back into the tile wall and her face was in pure ecstasy.

He slowly moved his pulsating cock into her, feeling her walls hug onto him. She felt so good, the feeling was almost addictive.

She bit down onto his shoulder, allowing the pleasure to run through her as she tightened around him instantly.

They continued to kiss passionately as he thrusted into her deeply, watching her breath hitch in her throat with each one and grinning at the fact that he had that much power over her, that he made her this weak.

She grinned back at him seductively, clasping her hands around his neck before feeling her climax coming.

She could see in his face that he wasn't far behind. She watched as his face tightened, grunting as his movements increased. She rolled her hips into him, hoping to bring him to his peak at the same time as her, and just her luck, their orgasms ripped through both of them at the same time, him releasing into her and her muscles convulsing around him.

They were breathless, coming down from their highs with rising chests. He lowered her down onto the shower floor, keeping a hold of her as her legs were still weak.

"I've missed you baby." He grinned through his pants, pulling her in by the waist for one more kiss.

She happily accepted, resting her hands on his pecks and watching as the water droplets fell down. "We should her dressed."

•••

"The Muggs called. They got a tape too." He announced the women in the room as they casually chowed down their breakfasts.

"Ooh!" She responded cheerfully. "I'll get over there and get interview with them for tonight's broadcast."

He chuckled proudly, admiring her work ethic before slowly approaching her and gripping onto her hips.

"That's the fringe benefit of living with the sheriff."

"Mm hmm." He groaned, pulling her into him.

She reached her hand up to his head, slowly pulling him into her. "I get the inside scoop before any other reporter." She announced seductively before pulling him into an Eskimo kiss and giggling.

"I wanna bend you over this countertop, right now." He revealed quietly into her ear, earning a slightly louder giggle from her.

"Well maybe I can come to your office during lunch and you can bend me over your desk there, over and over again." She chuckled before he released her. The two couldn't have been any happier in that moment.