your song

*include modern songs

bill:
Always - Isak Danielson
why: loving someone for ever and ever. bill, after losing georgie, is going to keep you safe no matter what and will be in love with you forever. this pure soul.

richie:
8teen - Khalid
why: it talks about kids being reckless and crazy but in love. I feel like richie is a little reckless and just obnoxious (in a good way) but is a sweet boy at heart.

stan:
Cant Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley
why: I always imagine stan as being a little shy when it comes to dating. but with you, he's totally comfortable. you are also each other's rock and would do anything for each other. also, imagine him trying to mimic Elvis's voice :,)

eddie:
I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston
why: I really just imagine eddie and you jamming out to this song. he's giggling and screaming the lyrics and you can't help but laugh and sing along.

bev:
They Don't Know About Us - One Direction
why: people may not approve, but you two don't care. she still love you unconditionally and wouldn't know what to do without you. she tells you every day.

ben:
Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
why: with all his poetry and book interest, an old school song is the way to go. he's an old, kind soul. imagine slow dancing to this song, just alone in his room. adorable.

mike:
Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
why: again, I feel like he's more old school. imagine him and you just humming this and dancing around. his mimicking the voice of the singers. he doesn't up to a lot of people, but he does to you.

(a/n: sorry these might suck! I feel like this chapter wasn't great haha, I'm not too good at this, lol oops)