Full Summary

Hi guys~
So this is my first SasuNaru one-shot here in this account
Welpssss, here's the full summary!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

In this story, there are 2 complete opposites.

One being Uchiha Sasuke, the multi-billionaire and the CEO of Uchiha Corp., the most successful company in East Asia. He has black hair with matching coal black eyes and pale skin that makes all girls drool and every guy's eyes to roll in sheer annoyance. In short, he is drop-dead gorgeous. He is very intimidating, cold, arrogant and self-centered. And by the way, Sasuke is still young in his age of 23.

He is every girl's ideal guy. Sexy, handsome, smart and rich. He deems himself as an asexual because even though tons and tons of girls are begging at his feet to be their's, he never felt love until he found a certain someone that would change his life......

Then there is Uzumaki Naruto, a cute 21-year old blonde. He is the complete  opposite of the Uchiha. He is naivé but loud. He has yellowish-orange hair, crystal blue eyes and tanned skin.

He was in the middle of devastation of losing his job when he was hired as a secretary to Uchiha Corp by a guy named Itachi.

But what if he starts working for Uchiha Sasuke? What if their first impression of each other is the exact opposite of their true nature? What if their attitudes clashes? Will they always hate, insult and argue? Or will they eventually fall in love?

-----------------------------------------------------------

So that's the full summary.

Sooo..... I'm finding makers or creators of story covers.... Please volunteer if you do know how....

There's only one wish I want you to do...make the story cover beautifully and on the theme. Please comment if you're interested and I'll messeage you. And now I'm here signing off. Byeeee you guys~ 👋👋👋

See you next time!!!