Chapter 3 (part 1)

Hi guyssss~!!!! I'm back!! After the more than a month hiatus, I'm freaking back!!!! So on to the story!!

______________________________________

Time flies by so quickly and it's already Monday and Sasuke is feeling excited. He tried his best to keep his smiles intact but of course, he knew he failed. The Uchiha even managed to creep out some of his employees even when his smile is so charming.

The girl's gossips and murmurs consists of how handsome 'Sasuke-kun' is when he is smiling and of who managed to make him smile.

Sasuke glanced at the wall clock in his office. It reads 7:45. Only fifteen more minutes and he can see his blonde angel. Yes, he already deemed him as his. Sasuke tapped the ground with his foot quickly, getting more and more impatient with every second passing. He stared back again on the clock. Seven forty-eight and twenty-three seconds.

Urghh.. Can't time be more faster?!

Sasuke sat down to his chair and massaged his temples, feeling a headache coming due to the stressful nights and days he have. He felt his eyes getting droopy but he fought the urge to sleep.

Sasuke looked back at the clock for the 3rd time. 7:49am. His eyes are getting blurry and more droopy. He changed his position so that his hands are on the desk and used it as a pillow against his head. The Uchiha closed his eyes. He supposed it's not a bad idea to take a nap. His Naru-chan can wait.

_________________________

He is stuck in traffic.

Naruto is currently inside a taxi. Beads of sweat is falling down on his face as panic filled his system. He is constantly glancing on his wristwatch. It's already 7:50am. He can't make it in the office in just 10 minutes in this traffic.

"Mister, I'm so sorry I need to go. Here." Naruto gave the money to the driver. He opened the taxi's door and hurriedly went out. The blonde ran in a mad dash, passing car by car. Soon, he reached his destination. A huge building stood infront of him and he stopped in his tracks. Naruto panted, taking in deep breaths once in a while.

Once his breathing calmed down, Naruto took in the sight of the building. The building was greatly made. It is obviously made of hard metal alloys and steel and big glass windows are placed on every floor. It's not the typical office building, instead, it looks more likely of a hotel. As expected of the Uchiha Corp.

Remembering time, Naruto glanced on his watch. He stared in it in pure horror. Bold digits that reads '8:05am' stared back at him as if taunting it's owner.

"Oh shit!! I'm late!!" Naruto yelled as the blonde panicked and hurriedly went inside the building.

Once inside, Naruto is greeted by a blinding light and his inborn reflex made him instantly close his eyes. Once the light dimmed, Naruto opened his ocean blue eyes just to see a big crystal-filled chandelier hanging right in the middle of the ceiling.

Naruto shooked his head, 'This is not the right time to just stand here and gape.'

He walked towards the receptionist and eyed her as if checking her out.

She have platinum-blonde hair and her bangs covered half of her face and the receptionist have fair skin, light almond skin to be exact. Her eyes were closed so Naruto has yet to know the color of her eyes. The girl must have sensed that someone is staring at her so she moved her eyelids up to reveal glassy light blue eyes. Naruto is mesmerized that he forgot about the time.

"Sir? Is there anything I may help you with?" the receptionist said the made Naruto shook away his thoughts.

___________________To be continued..

Sorry.... *make peace signs*