Chaotic Brothers-in-Law (TharnType Au)

_Edit_Oops changed cover**

Type isn't the luckiest of people. He had many misfortunes in his life, like that one time he had to pick up his half-witted best friend Techno's pissed drunk ass at a bar midnight, when they both should have been studying for the calculus test due on the very next morning. Type thinks befriending Ai'No is a misfortune itself, not only he had to haul him out in the heavy rain but also had to pay up for a parking ticket that cost him 3/4thof his monthly allowance. He should have at least punched the tires as payback, but fortunately had been taken care of by the time he'd actually done something about it. Techno's stupid ice cream tricycle wasn't in anybody's sight anymore.

Or, that time he accidentally stepped into a gay bar because P'Klui is shit at giving directions and doing anything right for that matter, Type was traumatized when a twink groped his butt and being the homophobic asshole he punched the guy on his face and ultimately got kicked out from the pub, with a busted lip. If that wasn't humiliating enough he got picked up by an old hag outside the bar mistaking him for a male prostitute.

But there's one thing that outranks everything else by far,

-that is meeting the fucking uptight stone-faced rich dick wad of a homewrecker who goes by the name, Ai'Tharn.  

The worst pain in his ass alright_

_Please Read_*****

Hey guys and gals I'M BACK FROM THE HELL! to fulfill my pervert fantasies. They say I have depression and it's time to have a relationship. Who needs relationships when you have BL, I mean- hello, I'm not anti-social or anything. Heck! just because I'm always on my phone (reading smutty fics) staring on the screen stone face doesn't mean I'm depressed LOL. I'm perfectly normal as a hardcore fujoshi could be ;D

Enough ranting, this is my attempt to start another crappy fanfic again (and leave y'all hanging again cause I'm a douchebag) 

*********For those who read my Klano fic "What I Hate About Him", I'm really sorry for going MIA out of the blue. Trust me this year has been anything but joyful for me. Leave a comment or a message if you really want me to recontinue because it's hard to manage time with college work and part-time. I'll consider if the feedback is positive (What an asshole)************

CBIL's is purely fictional and the plot is mine. Character credits go to Khun MAME, our goddess. Love By Chance was hot and sweet, Tharntype is a BLAST!  Best of luck for our lovable duo, sweet and soft as cotton candy; Mew Suppasit and adorkable Bambi eyes Gulf Kanawut. May the series be a huge success!-uh more than it already is! lol.

****So! Enjoy I guess. This is kinky and smuttish as just like my Klano fic (told you I'm a pervert). And PLEASE don't debate over noncon themes like in there, I do not approve rape but as a fujoshi author, I tend to write typical smexy scenes which might come across too pushy or possessive behavior. So I kindly ask you to skip those parts if it triggers you.*****

Thank you.