Chapter 1

Finally, I'm done with chapter 1. I love Techno's character, and I love both Mild and Gun, so you're free to picture either of them. 

Enjoy~ 

.............................................................................................................................

"You can't be serious"

The lanky freshman stopped on his tracks looking aghast. "Ai'pheun I think you have taken too many soccer balls to the head"

The smile on Type's handsome face swiftly turned sour. "What, you think I have no chance? What a wonderful friend you are Ai'Asshole"

"Hoi~ I didn't mean it like that" Techno frantically flailed his limbs,"You haven't been so interested in a girl before and I know you since middle school. It's just I never thought there will be a day you'd chase a girl, wasn't that always other way around?"

"She's not any girl she's Ai'Waan"

Techno followed his longing gaze where a bunch of girls were sitting at the mid-table of the cafeteria. The angelic smile and bright eyes were unmistakably Waan Kirigun's, one could make out those shiny hair locks anywhere.

They eventually settled on the empty table around the corner.

"So, you don't just want a casual hook up-, for once"

No braced himself for the upcoming punch or kick, but it never came. Type was engrossed in checking her out, or busy daydreaming. His normally furrowed eyebrows were eased.

"What the hell, this is serious"

"What is serious?"

"Aw, P'Klui? What are you doing here?" Techno checked him from head to toe. " -how long have you been standing here?"

"5 seconds?" He grinned and slumped between the two of them and scooted his chair closer. "So, what did I miss? N'Type?"

"Don't bother he can't hear you"

"Why not?" Klui crawled over the table and snuck his head in front of Type like a curious cat. "Where is he staring at-oh?..ooooh~"

"..."

"This is serious~ " He crawled back in a hurry looking extremely delighted. "They're serving Pad Thai today! I knew it! You guys want some?! No? I'll be back in a minute!"

"This guy.." Techno shook his head and turned to his best friend, nudging him. "Ai'Type, what do you want for lunch?" Type swatted his hand away like an annoying bug smacking Techno across his nose in the process.

"How abusive" Techno groaned clutching his nose, then twitched ita bit to make sure it's motor neurons still worked. "I wonder if anyone can put up with your crass behavior," seeing there's no reaction,"-uh whatever, I'll just get us some pad thai and sprite. You wait here"