Jealousy

Kairi P.O.V
I woke to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. It was 6:00 at the moment. I tried to get out of bed but it was too cold so I threw my covers over me. Not even a minute passed my door opens and my mom comes in "Kairi, wake up it's time for school!" as she rips off my covers. "Okaaaay..." I replied lazily.

I threw on a black adidas hoodie and black joggers and went into my bathroom to bruth my teeth. After I headed downstairs, I put on some Adidas shoes and headed out. 'Damn I should really model for Adidas tho' I thought to myself before my bus came right after.

I arrived at school around 7:00 suddenly I get necked from behind. It was Mattia. "Hey shorty." he said, sounding pretty happy as he put his arm around me and walked me to our usual place, the cafeteria. "Hey Good Dinosaur, why so energetic in the morning?" I asked intrigued. "So there's this girl name Jennie who I've had a crush who finally decided to go out with me annnnnd... she invited me to this banger on Friday~" He explained excitedly like a little boy on Christmas. "That's great, man." I congratulated him with a pat on the back. 

We spent the remaining time with the boys at the cafeteria before everyone had to go their separate ways. Alvaro walked with me to civics. The day went by fast with nothing interesting til after school soccer practice starts.

I was just a little late since my precalc teacher wanted to chat with me recommending me taking BC calc. In my head I thought, 'you would've thought bitch.' but at the same time it would look good for my transcript.

By the time I got there, everyone was already out. I tried to change as quickly as possible until I heard a moan from around the corner. I quietly shoved my things into a locker and tried to make out what was going on. "Damn, Jennie you're so good with that."

Aw shit it was Mattia, really?! Mattia was receiving head in the boys lockeroom. I was infuriated. I banged the lockers and dipped quickly out of there so they wouldn't catch me. It was just so frustrating at the moment, was I jealous?

I finally got to the field and my coach spotted me in a distance and waved me over to him. "Cosentino, why so late?" he asked. "Sorry Coach. Got caught up with my math teacher..." I explained. "Alright. Also where's Polibio? He usually should be here by now." My coach looking around scratching his head. The thought of Mattia in the lockeroom got me tight but he's my boy. Of course I won't snitch.

"He didn't feel good so he went to the nurse." I lied. "Oh... well alright. Go run 15 laps around the field for warm up." he said as if it was lightwork, which it kinda was. "Yessir." as I jogged over to join my team.

Mattia's P.O.V
Jennie texted me to stay in the boys lockeroom and make sure there was no one left. I was kind of nervous to be quite honest. I waited in the lockeroom for at least 20 minutes. I was starting to give up until she came. "Heyyy, Mattia~" as she walked up to me. "What did you want to tell- ?" I questioned but I couldn't finish. In no time, she kneeled down and pulled down my trousers and maneuvered her hands around my dick making it hard. I grunted a bit "damn, Jennie you're so good with that."

Just in a couple of seconds, I hear a pound on the lockers snapping me out of the moment. I quickly jumped away from Jennie and pulled up my pants. "Shit." I muttered as I dragged Jennie further in the aisles of the lockers, shushing her. I waited awhile until I felt there was no one there. "Alright, I have to go to practice now..." I said to Jennie as she gave me a peck on the lips. "Hope you enjoyed it." she smiled as I took off.

I reached the field and I already knew I was gonna be scolded by the coach. "Hey, Coach" as I jogged over preparing for a lecture, but it never came. "Oh Mattia, Kairi told me you weren't feeling so good. Are you better now?" He asked in concern. 'Shiiit thanks Kairi, a homie got my back.' I thought.
"Yeah, I'm feeling better." I replied happily. "Alright. Just run 10 laps then."
"Yes, Coach." I ran towards Kairi. "Yooo! Kairi, thanks for the cover up, man." I thanked him. "Don't talk to me." he said coldly as he jogged ahead. I was so puzzled, did I do something wrong?