Confessions

Alvaro's P.O.V
"I SIT BY MYSEEEELF~, TALKING TO THE MOO-" I was cut off by Kairi's phone before I could sing the chorus. "Aight, who's catching these hands." I walked over to Kairi's phone and saw it was Robert. Oh. I was gonna go off on him. I picked up the phone and started speaking. "Yo, you tryna catch this smoke, you interrupted me foo." "Alvaro shut the fuck up put Kairi on the phone NOW!" Robert wasn't playing... he sounded serious.

"Oh shit, sorry. Calm down... hold up." I passed the phone to Kairi. "Robert, what's good." Kairi answered.

I couldn't make out what Robert was saying but Kairi's face got serious and nodding the whole time. He finally replied. "Aight. I'll be there," he hanged up and let out a sigh. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Mattia drank at Robert's and blacked out, they wanted me to go over to talk to him when he wakes up..." Kairi seemed a bit sad after he told us the situation.

Alejandro and I insisted him to go and we tag along as well. We made our way out the house and hopped into Kairi's car. He technically can't drive yet since he only had his license but, he was desperate to see Mattia.

Robert's P.O.V
Pinto, Roshaun and I waited in my living room for Kairi. Few moments passed and there was a knock on the door, I got up from my coach to open the door to see Kairi, Alejandro, and Alvaro. "They tagged along too?" I questioned. "Yeah... they insisted." he chuckled. "Well he's upstairs, he should be awake by now." I nodded my head towards the stairs. Kairi gulped. "I'm afraid I don't want to fight or argue..." he said shakily. "We're all here for you and him. Don't worry." I reassured him and patted him on his shoulder. He took a deep breath. "Thanks. I know I can depend on y'all." as he slowly made his way up.

I hope everything goes well for them.

Kairi's P.O.V
I walked up the stairs and turned left. I walked a steady pace before being presented to Robert's room. I placed my hand on the doorknob, feeling hesitant to turn. I took another breath and opened the door. At first glance, I see Mattia sitting on Robert's bed staring blankly at the floor. He must have been sitting there for awhile like that. I make my way in and shut the door before me. "H-hey you good?" I asked but all I got was silence as a reply. I walked over and sat next to him. I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Mattia, let's talk." I said softly.

Suddenly, he envelopes me in a hug tearing up and sniffling. I couldn't help it but to join him. I teared up with my head on his and repeated. "I'm sorry, Mattia. I'm so sorry." I apologized with my voice cracking. He lets me go of the hug and wiped his tears away and tried his best to make his voice not shake. "No, no I'm at fault, I was being dumb." Him being soft always hit me different. "It's in the past now." I smiled and hugged him. "Yeah." as he hugged me.

Mattia's P.O.V
We stayed there for a good 5 minutes until Kairi pulled away. "Mattia, can I tell you something?" he asks. "Yeah, what's up?" I replied back wondering what he can tell me.

"I-" he pauses and finally speaks. "Mattia... I like you alot like, I was very upset because of the Jennie thing." That news hit and I'm pretty sure I was still tipsy which made it difficult to process the info. I fall back into the bed and laid flat looking at the ceiling. "Sorry, I just felt I had to say it." Kairi apologies. I peek over at him, he was definitely hurt and it probably took alot out of him to tell me. I got up and threw my arm around him. "Hey, it's ok don't apologize. I understand it's hard for you to tell me." I shook him a bit trying to reduce the tension. "I'm sorry. I don't feel the same way Kairi." He looked up at me and grinned. "Does it feel better tho now that you got that out of your system?" As I still have my arm wrapped around him.

"Yeah, thanks Mattia." he thanked me and got up. "Alright... let's go downstairs, the others are probably worried." he claimed. "Bet. I'll be right there." I replied back. Kairi gave a thumbs up and walks out the room. I laid back down and had to process the information. I told the truth but I feel like I lied...