Cheating Clout

*Author's note*
Sorry if I've been low-key slow with the stories. It would be mean a lot if y'all followed my tiktok for the NJ boys🥺💙 also thanks to aloeverasauce for editing my stories and those amazing covers much love 💙😁 alright now, enjoy.

Alejandro's P.O.V
Pinto and Alvaro were playing FIFA while the rest of us watched in silent or were just on our phones. We were all nervous for Kairi and Mattia. Just then Kairi appeared around the corner of the stairway. "Kairi? Where's Mattia?" I asked in concern.

Mattia appears right behind him right when I asked the question. "Yuuhhh... we good." he spoke loudly catching everyone off guard. We all cheer a bit and go over towards the 2 to give a huge group hug. "I'm so glad you guys resolved the misunderstanding." I said in relief. We all nodded in agreement. "It's getting a bit late, y'all might wanna start heading back." Robert suggested.

He was right though. Tomorrow was a Friday. "Alright, I gotta drop Mattia and Roshaun home so I'ma head out." Pinto said as he waved us goodbye and stepping out with Roshaun behind. "Night, Kairi." Mattia quickly chirped before leaving the house. "We should go too, thanks for having us Robert." I thanked Robert as he have a nod. Kairi, Alvaro, and I stepped into Kairi's car and went along home.

Next Morning

Mattia's P.O.V
I wake up to my alarm ringing annoyingly. I turned off the alarm and got up. I threw on a white shirt and my gray Champion hoodie. I also throw on the basic black Adidas pants with my creased airforce. Matteo was gonna pick me up since I didn't feel like going on the bus. It took way too long for the bus to get to school, anyways. We arrived at school in around 10 minutes and I spotted Kairi in the distance and quickly exited the car. "Yo, Kairi!" I quickly caught up to him. I ran my hand through his hair and messed it around, even though it's naturally pretty messy.

"Good morning to you too." Kairi greeted. We walked to the cafe to hangout with the rest of the gang, like always. "Hey, does anyone wanna tag along with me and Jennie for tonight?" I asked and look at Kairi signaling him almost. However, he couldn't which I knew. He had work to do and promised Alvaro to hangout with him. he shook his head in silence, I frowned but nodded. "I'll join you!" Alejandro spoke aloud. "I can also bring Vic with me, almost like a double date."

"Bet, just text me when you're gonna go." I answered back. The bell rang as we all departed to go to our classes.

The entire day, I was distracted and I just couldn't focus in class. I wasn't even sure what I was thinking about. After a long day at school I went back home. I planned out my outfit for the night. Alejandro suggested we somewhat matched, he was gonna wear a black shadowhill hoodie while I wore a white one. We both also decided to wear jeans even though I preferred sweatpants since they were much more comfortable but, oh well. I had more time to spare so I decided to take a nap since the banger was around 10:30 at night anyways. I got in bed and drifted off into my slumber.

"Mattia..." I feel someone touching me as I'm getting shaken. I rub my eyes and open my eyes and Alejandro was in my room. "What the fuck--" I get up and yawn while stretching. "Bruh I knew you were gonna over-sleep again." he shook his head and laughed. "Get dressed. Vic is downstairs waiting in my car," as Alejandro goes down the stairs. I get up and threw on my outfit and rubbed deodorant under my arms and spray on some cologne. I slip into my white vans and got into Alejandro's car.

We finally arrive at the banger house. The house was huge, I'd probably consider it a mansion. Alejandro, Vic and I get out of the car and I could already here a loud bass of music playing from the house. My phone dings and it was from Jennie.

Jennie- Hey babe I'm already here, meet me in the living room
Mattia- Bet ;)

I slip my phone back into my pocket and head on in the house. Right as I walk in the scent of alcohol hits me. Jesus fuck this place smells like shit, I thought to myself. I looked around and saw Jennie in the kitchen pouring herself a cup of alcohol. She saw me across the room and a smile formed across her face as she came towards me yelling. "Heyyy, baaaabe~" she threw herself onto me giving me many kisses on the cheek. "Nice to see you too." as I kissed her back. "Babe, let's go dance, I requested a song just for us." as she dragged me towards the living room area. That living room was huge as fuck, like it was probably the size of half the gym in my school. The song "Corazon Sin Cara" by Prince Royce played. I took her hand and led her like the gentlemen I was. It was surprising how well Jennie danced Bachata.

The song soon ended as I went over to the couches to rest with Alejandro. Jennie said she needed to use the bathroom so I sat there waiting. "How are you enjoying the party so far?" Alejandro nudges me while asking. "It's great but, I don't know I just cant seem to stop thinking about Kairi." I said with a sigh. "What about him though?" Alejandro questioned in curiosity. "Not sure, just can't get him out of my head." I explained.

Alejandro was going to say something until Vic cut him off. "Oh my God, Mattia, you have to come with me right now!" Vic panicked as she  dragged me off the coach. "What's going on?" I was puzzled. "I saw Jennie go into a room with a guy." Vic saying that made my heart sunk a bit. I quickly ran upstairs and past some doors with Vic following right behind. She pointed at a door near the end of the hallway. I placed my ears on the door trying to listen. "Oh... Jennie, you're such a snake." I heard a guy speak. "I guess Mattia really thinks I liked him, what a clown." she laughed.

Hearing that made my face red and burnt up. "How long do you think til' he finds out you're using him for clout" the guy asked Jennie. "Probably never. I'll just break up with him before he ever finds out." her and the guy both laughed cynicaly.

That's it.

I burst in the door presented with a naked Jennie and a random guy in the bed. They looked at me in horror. "Mattia, it's not wha-" I cut her off before she could explain. "I heard everything." I paused my sentence. In the corner of my eye, I spot a bottle of Gin. I picked it up and and threw it at the wall just barely missing the both of them. "Bye, clout chaser." I said coldy as I ran downstairs with tears rolling down my eyes.