Crack in the group

"Don't talk to me." was what Kairi said to me before jogging off.

Mattia P.O.V
During practice, our coach split the team up into 2 groups. I was with Kairi and Pinto. While the other team was Alvaro, Alejandro and Mar, they had majority of the freshies since they were our top players. Alvaro was talking so much smack on how he was gonna beat us. The game started off pretty well, we were tied as majority of the time it was Alvaro and Kairi who scored goals and sometimes Alejandro. Near the end we were tied 5-5, I see Pinto was opened on the left side. I could probably kick the ball far enough. Kairi had the ball, with Alejandro and Alvaro charging at him. "Kairi, pass it here!" I shouted. He looked back at me with a cold stare and sprinted with the ball towards the opposite field. 'What the fuck was this kid thinking' I thought in annoyance.

The ball was stolen easily since he was cornered. Alejandro passed it to Alvaro who easily scored the goal. The coach blew the whistle at the sight of the goal. "That's game!" he announces. Alvaro's team cheered and gathered around him. "Yesssirrr!" as he kept doing the Slatt. I was low-key pissed with Kairi as I headed off into the locker.

Kairi P.O.V
I got caught in-between Alejandro and Alvaro and I had no way to get around. "Kairi, pass it here!" I hear from behind, it was Mattia. I didn't even want to look at him, it got me hella annoyed. I decided to just sprint with the ball, I didn't need him, but boy was I wrong. Alejandro was able to take the ball and swiftly pass it to Alvaro who scored with ease on this sophmore goalie, who was honestly trash.

Later in the lockeroom, I was confronted by Mattia. "What's your problem? I was wide open, I could have passed it to Pinto." he complained to frustration. "It's just practice. Chill out." I avoid eye contact with him knowing he's angry. "Why are you ignoring me?! what have I done to you, man?" He pressed on. "Then explain your meet up with Jennie!" Me saying that caused some teammates to look over (including our friends).

Mattia was in shock "It was you?" He questioned in disbelief. "Yeah bitch, it was me." Mattia shaked his head in anger before shoving me hard into the lockers. I retaliated by tackling him back full force to the ground.

Alejandro P.O.V
I didn't know what was going on but Mattia seemed pissed at Kairi for losing the practice match. In the locker room I could hear then arguing but, I thought it was like normal beef that just comes and goes. Until I hear the locker slam.

I quickly stopped what I was doing and went where the loud bang came from. I turned a quick corner to see Mattia and Kairi struggling on the floor, I could see both of them bleeding. "Yo! someone help me pull 'em off each other!" I ran behind and hooked my arms under Kairi's to pull him away. Pinto and Alvaro made sure Mattia was ok and that he wasn't trying to attack Kairi again. They exchanged a few nasty words before the coach came to break up to fight. The coach didn't suspend them since he knew how close they were and he expects each and ever one of them to be mature enough to handle the problem.

Kairi P.O.V
After that little dispute... I definitely didn't want to see Mattia for awhile. He irritated the shit out of me. I'm also glad I didn't get really noticable injuries. My mouth bled a little but it's whatever. Soon after my phone dinged and it was from Alejandro.

Alejandro 🐐 - Yo, can me and Alvaro come over, we wanna check up on you

I appreciate that Alejandro cared and I kinda needed a distraction I guess so why not.

Kairi - Bet. come thru around 5:30 I gotta clean and shower
Alejandro 🐐 - aight I'm giving Alvaro a ride
Kairi - Aight

I set my phone on my lap as I played music in the back before I drove home. 'Mattia, what are you doing to me?' I thought to myself.