0 Inches apart

Kairi's P.O.V
I sat on my floor with my legs sprawled out while I look through my fyp (for you page) on Tiktok. Alvaro was being a whole clown dancing around playing tiktok songs. "Yo, Alvaro, chill. You both break through the floor." I said as I'm still fixed on my phone. "Nah, boi." he retorted. Right after that he trips over my legs and falls onto my bad one. "Ah, you piece of shit!" I complained in pain as I got on top of him sitting on his chest. "You want me to get disabled again huh?" I slap him across the face in a playful way. "Say sorry right now." He squirms and yells "Never bitch." I slap him again. "Apologize now!" I keep slapping him. "REEEEEEE" he screeches. We both start laughing. My phone suddenly started ringing which broke the laughter. I got up and picked it up.

Kairi- Hello?

Mattia- Hey Kairi, can you do me a favor?

I can hear him sniffling which got me worried.

Kairi- Yeah what's up?

Mattia- Can you come to pick me up from the Banger?

Kairi- Yeah sure just text me the address

Mattia- Aight thanks brotha

*call ends*

"What's wrong?" Alvaro asked in concern. "Mattia needs a ride so I'm going to go pick him up," I explained as I started to put on my shoes. As I go to get in my car I can hear Alvaro from afar "Be safe." I gave him a thumbs up and drove off.

Mattia's P.O.V

I was so furious I can't stand that bitch, I exited the house with no particular destination in mind. I just kept walking along the sidewalks. It was difficult for me not to cry, how was I so blind and naive. I took out my phone to call the first person I could think of, Kairi. I speed-dialed Kairi's number. I explained to him my situation and he agreed to come to pick me up. I sat near an unlit house waiting for Kairi to come. I sat there and went through my phone of memories of me and Kairi. Looking at them definitely made me feel better. After what felt like an eternity a car pulled up flashing it's high beams at me a few times, it was Kairi. I trotted over to the passenger side of the car and opened the door and got in. "Thanks for the ride." I gave a tired smile. "No problem," he said as he drove off. My phone suddenly rang, I picked up and put it on speaker.

Alejandro- Mattia where did you go?

It was Alejandro.

Mattia- Kairi picked me up. I explained restlessly.
Alejandro- Oh aight, also you think I can sleepover I don't feel like staying home alone

I looked over at Kairi.

Kairi- Of course my mom literally doesn't care if it's y'all. Mattia wanna sleepover too?

I didn't even and have to think and agreed. He nodded his head and I swear I saw him smile faintly.

Alejandro- Alright then I'll drop off Vic and be on my way
*call ends*

I and Kairi didn't talk the whole ride to his house, but it was nice having his presence around.

Kairi's P.O.V
We arrive outside my house. Neither of us attempted to get out of the car, so I decided to ask. "So what happened you seemed upset when you called?" Mattia pinches the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I'm sorry Kairi." I looked at him confused, I opened my mouth wanting to say something but he held up his hand. "Jennie cheated on me and only dated me for clout" he explained sadly. I pay him on the shoulder. "It's ok to forget that hoe she's in the past just forget it" I comforted him. He shook his head "I could care less about her, what I care about is how I hurt you cause of that dumb bitch and that's why I'm so sorry Kairi." I wanted to make him feel better but I didn't know what I could do.

I reached my hands towards his face to bring him in for a kiss but, I hesitate, unsure if he would be weirded out. Just as I retract my hand he grabs it and puts it on his cheek. He leans into me giving me a kiss. He pulls away shortly. "Sorry bout that I just--" he tries to explain. I look him in the eyes thirsty for more as I initiate this time. "Shhh, don't say a word." as I cut him off by pulling him in for a more passionate kiss. I play my tongue around his and bit his lower lip earning a quiet moan from him. After a minute or 2, we were breathing heavily. He tilts his head towards the back seats and crawled back there. I followed his lead. Mattia was tall but he managed to be able to lay in the seats horizontally. I go in between his legs and continue where we left off however this time I start to unzip his jeans and play with his dick making him hard. We break away from the kiss and I look at him with a smirk. "Jennie may be 'good' but I'm godlike." I teased with a smile. "She did only get 4 inches which are like half" Mattia says with a shrug.

"Then I'll just get the full 8 then." Mattia's eyes widen when I said that as I leaned down. I wrapped one of my hands around it doing and up and down motion for preparation. Then I put my mouth over it and somehow fit the whole 8 inches in my mouth. I started to play with it with my tongue and then started to suck on it fast. "kai-Kairi I'm bouta.." he moaned. Just in about a few minutes, I made Mattia make a mess.

Subsequently, after I was done with him I licked my tongue and gave Mattia a little grin as he was still breathing hard. "Jesus Kairi... you really are better than her," he said in surprise. I chuckle a bit "I'm just talented." Mattia envelopes me around his arms as we laid there in the backseats of my car. "Hey, Kairi..." he suddenly speaks. "Yeah?" I answer back softly. "Is it too late to ask you to be mine?" hearing those words filled me with delight. "Of course not," I answered back happily.

Alejandro's P.O.V
I arrived at Kairi's house early and went into his room to stay with Alvaro. They should have been here earlier than me by 20 minutes. "Where are they?" I paced around the room nervously. "I'm sure they are fine. They will be back soon." as Alvaro tries to comfort me. I exhale loudly as the door opens out of nowhere. It was Mattia and Kairi, holding hands, laced together. I and Alvaro look at each other with a smile and look back then. "Is it too early to congratulate you guys?" I asked still smiling. "Nope!" as Kairi puts his head on Mattia's shoulder and Mattia putting his head on Kairi's head.