𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

as yoongi stepped into the chill aura of his family cafe he turned on the lights and opened the store. while yoongi was in the back refreshing the pastries he heard the iconic bell ring at the front door. his first customer of the day.
"hello! welcome to-" he made eye contact with the customer. he froze. his sight suddenly brightened with the excellent color explosion.
"i-" his voice got cut off by a stumbling hug. he stumbled and grasped the counter behind him. he felt his shoulder become damp.
"do u know how much we have been looking for you?" the man asked between sobs.
"w-we?" yoongi stuttered. the man let go of him, and looked at him. the first thing he noticed about him was his bright red hair. it was fairly different compared to yoongi's bland brunette hair.
"yeah. that's why there are some colors missing from your sight, little one." yoongi blushed at the pet name. the man chuckled at his reaction.
"im hoseok." he grasped yoongi's hand and held them.
"i-im yoongi." he blushed at his stutter. hoseok smiled. yoongi felt shivers slowly crawl down his spine.
"oh! right o have to take you to meet the others." yoongi was snapped out of trance by the other.
"but my s-store." yoongi mumbled. before hoseok could hear him he called 'the others' as he'd like to call them.
"oh, hyung! i found him." hoseok stayed bluntly to the phone. yoongi heard exclamation over the line and he giggled as hoseok pulled the phone from his ear to silence the yelling. yoongi heard a faint 'we'll be right there!' before the phone hung up.
"they'll be over in a few minutes." hoseok said while smiling to yoongi. as the bell rang again another came in with an order for a chocolate croissant and a white chocolate mocha to go. and yoongi went to the back as hoseok seated at a booth waiting for 'the others'.