𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

this is the actual chapter :3
——————————————————
today was jungkook's day. his day to finally have yoongi all to himself for 10 hours. he had all the day planned out by the time he had woke up to when they would go to sleep. last night, they all had decided that they would leave the couple alone for the day.
"hey bun, wake up. i made you breakfast." jungkook had gotten yoongi up today. and had made them both servings of french toast. yoongi had strawberry milk. his favorite.
and jungkook had a half full cup of orange juice.
as yoongi's eyes fluttered open jungkook's face brightened as he smiled. yoongi blushed.
"let's get up bun. we have a long day ahead of us." jungkook said while patting yoongi's hair and heading out of the room. yoongi fixed his hair with a pout and followed jungkook out of the hall. in front of yoongi was a small table covered in several plates of food. there was assorted fruits, orange juice, and french toast.
yoongi stood staring at the table of food, mouth agape.
"you're drooling bun." jungkook said with a faint smirk on his face before taking a sip of orange juice.
yoongi blushed and took a seat at the table. they both started eating in a comfortable silence.
"after we eat, i want you to change so we can go on our date today." jungkook said while running a hand through his hair.
"o-ok" yoongi said while gnawing his knife into the golden brown toast.
after they both finished they went to their individual rooms and changed. yoongi chose a white sweatshirt and blue jeans to wear. and jungkook wore a black santa cruz sweatshirt and faded ripped jeans. as they both walked downstairs and got their shoes on yoongi asked, "where are we going?" jungkook lifted his head and smiled. "you'll see." yoongi pouted and they both headed into the car to drive to their destination.

———————————————————
children laughing and chatter filled yoongi's ears as they pulled up to the amusement park. it was dark as they pulled up to the park so the lights shone brightly than ever before. yoongi's eyes held galaxies as he stared ahead. jungkook looked over with a soft smile.
"come on." jungkook said while tugging yoongi arm while jogging across the man-made pavement.
"so, what ride do you wanna go on first?" jungkook asked with an eyebrow raised while holding yoongi's hand.
"uhhh, i don't know. which one do you want to go on?" yoongi asked with his head tilted like a puppy. jungkook smirked and pulled them to his favorite rollercoaster: the bandit.
they both stood in line with yoongi shaking and jungkook jumping with excitement.
"is this ok?" jungkook asked while standing in the semi-short line.
"i-i guess." yoongi said while fidgeting with his hoodie string.
as it was their turn to board, yoongi was starting to get more nervous. as they took their seat on the cart, they started ascending. jungkook looked over and saw fear spread across yoongi's face.
"hey, hey yoongi look at me." jungkook said while taking yoongi's hand and grabbing his hand.
"it's ok, just look at me ok." jungkook said. they stare into each other's eyes, as they fell.
——————————————————
"i can't believe you actually made me do that!" yoongi said while they both sat a table with funnel cake separating them.
jungkook chuckled,"it was fun wasn't it?" yoongi shrugged.
suddenly yoongi's eyes shone as he looked up at jungkook's eyes,"can we see the ferris wheel next?" jungkook nodded with a smile on his face. this was going right along with his plan.
they both took a seat on the wobbling bright purple cart on the ferris wheel.
the coordinating colors being the only light they had to see. yoongi's feet dangled, as they slowly ascended up the wheel. jungkook looked over as they both reached the top as it took a soft stopping point. yoongi felt his stare, and looked over. he tilted his head as a 'what?'. jungkook had a soft smile etched on his face. suddenly, he leaned over while staring into yoongi's confused eyes and pecked his lips. yoongi blinked a few times and furrowed his eyebrows.
"what was that for?" he teasingly asked. jungkook shrugged. yoongi pouted and they slowly descended back down to the ground.
———————————————————
jungkook drove back home with a kitten snoring yoongi in the passenger seat. he chuckled and turned the music lower and hummed while drumming his fingers against the wheel. he pulled up to the apartment and carried yoongi into his room with pulling off both of thei shoes and tucking him in. they were happy.

———————————————————
this took me a looong time! but here you go! ignore all mistakes I missed pls. :)

-𝒮.