𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

might not be as innocent as the others, beware. (its not gonna be that bad) ;) just a tiny bit more...daddy??

---

the small male felt warm long arms wrapped around his pale skin protecting his hip bones. he had yet to know who was next. this dating thing was getting tiring. its only been 2 weeks and this soulmate has already taken a toll on his tiny little heart. he just wanted it-

"you awake, pup?" yoongi's heart soared with the name. namjoon's head tilted getting a tiny glimpse of his rosy cheeks. yoongi nodded in response to the question.

"i was thinking we could have a chill day since you had a pretty tiring one yesterday with jin and his baking." he said while stretching, his cotton white button up shirt brushing against his chiseled torso showing a faint 'Calvin Klein' logo on the waistband of his boxers.

"that's fine with me." yoongi said while intertwining his legs with each other to sit criss-cross.

"i was think we could go over to han river and get some bulgogi, and jjangmyeon." (idk if i spelled either of those right ;-;)

"sure! we can try that! can we see the pretty lights too?" yoongi said, his dark brown irises twinkling with delight.

"exactly what i was thinkin' pup, since im not that good at cooking do you just want cereal?" namjoon asked while getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

"mhm!" yoongi nodded while pulling the fuzz off his socks.

"well, you can make that while i get in the shower, and ill be right down. how's that sound puppy?" namjoon said while unbuttoning his button-up.

"ok!" yoongi said while getting up and shooting down the stairs.

---

yoongi ended up making two bowls of frosted flakes. he set namjoon's bowl down on the coffee table in the living room while he set his in his lap and switched on the tv. namjoon came down the stairs with damp shower hair, and wearing a dark grey shirt and nike black sweats. he looked like boyfriend material..they could be boyfriends right?

"what'd you make babe?" namjoon asked while curiously peaking over the kitchen bar into the living room.

"ah! i made frosted flakes." yoongi said while holding up his bowl with his cheeks holding cereal.

"be careful, pup." namjoon said sternly while coming back over with two glasses of water. yoongi pouted. "after you get done eating can you go upstairs and go change into something cute please?" namjoon asked. yoongi nodded his eyes fixated on the tv. "hey, i asked you question, pup." namjoon said using his thumb and index finger to lightly pinch yoongi's chin to grab his attention. namjoon raised an eyebrow expecting a response, yoongi's eyes widened and got the point, "o-oh! yea, yea, sorry." (i just did a whole paragraph abt disciplining yoongi..😳✋🏽) after they both finished their bowls, they filled their bowls with water and put them in the double white marble sink. namjoon patted yoongi's bum to indicate him to get ready. yoongi squeeked and bolted upstairs.

--

yoongi came down the stairs wearing a toffee colored shirt, black jeans, and white shoes (you can imagine which shoes cause i couldnt choose..) namjoon could tell he was wearing a tiny bit of lip tint, which made his affection for yoongi to grow more and more.

"ya' ready to go pup?" namjoon asked while bending down to tie both of his shoes.

"yup!" yoongi said bouncing on his toes and squirming with excitement. they both walked out the door with interlocked fingers and a skipping yoongi at the side.

--

ok so um.. when did we get 200+ reads?? like tysm first of all, and ik its taken me like a month to update but umm math is hard and im like failing so.... yeah. sorry :( i rlly wanna update more. but ty! and ily! <3
-𝒮.