𝐉𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 #2

"well, ill leave you guys too it!" Jin's mom said while giving him the key to the shop. jin kisses her on the cheek and lead her out of the door.
"you two better not have too much fun in my shop!" his mom teasingly said.
"ok, ok, mom." jin said while standing  in the doorway to the street. and she smiled and closed the door. jin sighed.
"let's get started."
( just a small recap) ⬆️
——
flour and dried icing covered the floors of the retro kitchen. covering both yoongi and jin with giggles filling throughout the air.
"we should probably clean up." yoongi said while softly wiping flour and icing off the counter. jin nodded with a faint smile on his face and guided yoongi to the bathroom. they both washed each others face acting like just hadn't met each other last week.. what can i say, soulmate pull am i right? the vanilla scent of the soap filled the room as they giggled. the shrill beeping of the oven cut them off. they both strolled into the spacious kitchen, hand in hand. jin grabbed white hand muffs and swiftly grabbed the simple vanilla cake out of the scorching hot oven, and turning it off.
"can you get the icing out of the fridge, sweetie?" jin said while crouching down to the cabinets under the counters.
"mhm!" yoongi said with a gummy smile and short nod of his hair causing it to flop around. he skipped over to the fridge and looked for the lily white icing jin called for. he was such a good boy.
——

yoongi joyfully handed jin the icing, hands gently brushing against each other. he had remembered this tension just yesterday with jungkook, the ferris wheel, the lemonade, the kiss.
"something bothering ya, princess?" jin said hand still holding the bag of thick icing, concern brushed in his eyes and etched in his handsome face.
"oh, n-nuthin'." yoongi said with his mouth in a pout. "well, don't just sit there and look pretty, come help me." jin said with a chuckle turning back to the bowl and cooling cake. yoongi shuffled over with his sleeves rolled up to his blush pink elbows. (idk why i think pink joints r cute >:( ) jin walked over the one of the food cabinets and pulled out red food coloring and poured a single drop into the bowl full of white icing.
——

candles and flowers filled up a small table in the corner of the small bakery. two white china plates sat vertical of each other, a piece of simple vanilla cake with pink icing was neatly placed on each plate. they sat across from each other, jin infront of yoongi.
"let's eat shall we?" jin said with a soft smile in his face. yoongi didn't say anything and starting eating the cake. yoongi looked up in surprise.
"w-woah! this is so good! you'll have to cook more at home, jinnie!" yoongi said with a adorable smile etched on his face. jin chuckled.
"i try to cook as much as I can, but the boys like junk better." he said with a shrug.
"well, that's too bad." yoongi's shoulders slumped down and a deeper pout found its way onto his face.
"i swear if you don't stop pouting im going to do it for you." jin said teasingly. yoongi suddenly leaned over the table and kissed jin's lips, he couldn't deal with the tension anymore. he wanted kisses. (wait- that's kinda cute.)
jin coughed," well.. um i guess that could work."
——

im sorry this took me so long :( this was actually so cute. btw this was my first time writing on computer so i might do it from now on.. cause its kinda comfy..

dont be a silent reader, dont be afraid to comment and vote on my story! 🌸✨💖
-𝓢.