𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

In case you foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.

- Virginie Woolf

--

SNAPPING BY CHUNGHA was being blasted through the car speakers as they rode around the dark streets of seoul. occasional street lights lit up the car with a orange hue, but in the meantime the led lights from the installed speaker lightly shone on both of them. namjoon pulled up to a small corner store, put the car in park and got out. he lightly jogged over to yoongi's side and opened up the door for him. namjoon grabbed the smaller's hand and lightly tugged him to the electric sliding doors. a worker dressed in the building's colors greeted them politely in korean and lightly bowing, they bowed too. namjoon leaded yoongi to the small meat isle and bent down to pick up double packs of bulgogi & samgyeopsal.

"is this ok, bubba?" he asked finally standing back up slightly handing out his hands to show him the meat packs.

"m-mhm!" yoongi said his hair light brushing against his forehead. namjoon slightly smiled messed with yoongi's hair causing it to stand up in multiple different directions, he pouted. namjoon strode over with his long legs and stood at the cashier and pulled out his wallet. he paid the cashier and started up the car again.

--

THEY PULLED up to a small parking lot deserted away from the tourists at the bridge. there were tiny grills with charcoal already set up in them, with small benches and tables set up across the small park. namjoon grabbed the bag of meats and took yoongi's hand and strolled over to a random grill. he set down the bag and went to grab his wallet to pull a lighter out. small flames started to emit from the grill soon becoming a medium sized campfire. namjoon set out the meats in a sloppy fashion and grabbed small paper bowls from the plastic bag from the corner store. yoongi sat himself down on a small nearby bench, and crossed his short legs. soon after, namjoon took a seat next to him, hands stuffed in his pockets and nose lightly blushed.

"i guess i over estimated how cold it would be at night.." namjoon chuckled lowly hands crossed over each other.

"'s ok'.." yoongi said his hands tugging at his sweater sleeves almost covering his small hands.

"hold on, honey. i got you." namjoon stuffed himself into the trunk and suddenly emerged with a huge grey blanket. it seemed like they'd had to get close for this one..(hehe) he came jogging back and sat closer than before and tugged it over both of them. the only sound that was heard was the fire crunching and there soft breathes slowly dissolving into a soft cloud of smoke. every now and then namjoon would get up and refill the grill with meat until there was none left. they had two plates full of assorted meats in all different shapes and sizes.

"i was thinking we could eat in my car, i'll turn the conditioning on." namjoon convincingly throwing up an eyebrow as an idea. that's all it took for yoongi to trudge over the blanket bristling against the fall leaves, leaving it with dirt and leaves sticking to it like glue.

"yoongi." that caught his attention. his breath hitched in his throat the smell of smoke and meat slowly drifted away.

"y-yeah?" yoongi asked as he turned on his heel facing the car, namjoon had a stern look on his face. he didnt know what he did wrong, he was such a bad soulmate.

"why is the blanket full of dirt and leaves?" his eyebrow was hiked up, not one of yoongi's favorite looks. yoongi stammered to answer.