0.1

NOVEMBER, 3rd, 2021

..Business mogul Adrien Agreste set to marry long-time girlfriend Marinette Dupain-Cheng in an elaborate ceremony next month on New Years Eve..

She ripped the newspaper, throwing it into the trash bin. After receiving a reduced sentence through a grueling court session involving pleads and an insane amount of cleavage.

"Shall I grab your Louis Vuitton's, Mlle. Rossi?" her personal assistant asked, poking his head inside her bedroom.

"Bring them and a glass of Chardonnay, Luka." she picked up her signature red lipstick. "I'm going to need all the glam I can get."

She applied it vigorously around her lips, puckering before slipping it into her clutch. She will do anything to get back Adrien Agreste. Opening the locked drawer in her dresser, she picked up the handgun still wearing her silk gloves.

Luka hovered near the doorway, clenching his jaw as he saw her hold it hesitantly in her hands. He knew what the consequences were.

He knew too well.

PARIS, FRANCE

Marinette watched her beautiful city as Adrien drive them towards her parents house

Marinette watched her beautiful city as Adrien drive them towards her parents house. She missed Paris while in the islands, although the constant sun and surf will equally be missed.

Snow pattered along the sidewalks, few people still out around this time of night. Their flight got delayed resulting in a late arrival time.

Adrien's right hand met hers, resting comfortingly as he smiled shyly at her. She laced her hand with his and squeezed it.

"Don't be nervous." she insisted. "They loved you ten years ago and they'll love you now."

"It's not them I'm worried about." he made a turn on a street. "It's my Father."

"I rehearsed my lines on the plane." Marinette held up a slip of paper. "It was hard though since that adorable baby kept distracting me with her little rolls."

"We arrive, he welcomes us in. What do you say?"

She refocused. "Good Evening, Monsieur Agreste. It's lovely to see you again. I am Marinette Dupain-Cheng. What a lovely home you have."

He nodded. "At dinner avoid topics such as ex-fiancée's, money, children or my mom. Stick to small talk and include a thing or two about fashion and flatter constantly but not too much."

Marinette wrote that down. "We end the evening with pleasantries and a glass of wine before thanking him and can't wait to see him at the wedding."

Adrien smiled. "You will do just fine."

"And when you meet my parents just be yourself." she fixed a piece of his blond hair. "And make sure to try at least one of everything they serve you."