0.7

(A/N) This is the end. Please stick around until the end for important announcements.

Pounding at the front door did not stop once in its pulsing bursts, sweat gathering along Adrien's neck. His legs and arms were tied, rendering him completely useless. His head throbbed, Lila knocking him out with some god awful candlestick, blood dripping down his temple.

"Don't say a word, got it?" Lila warned, fire burning beneath an olive haze.

Waiting until she trekked out of the room, Adrien checked his surroundings. There was nothing except a burning fireplace, which may be useful in burning off the rope bondages. Scooting his chair back, he was careful not to accidentally fall back and into the fiery embers.

He ended up falling on his side, thankfully not making a loud sound against the carpet, reaching back so that the rope caught flame. Wriggling out of the rope that caught fire instantly, his wrists were only a little burnt. A small price to pay when dealing with a psychopathic ex-fiancée.

He swiftly untied his ankle bondages, scanning the room once again for what could be used as a weapon. Deciding on a fire iron, Adrien steadied himself as gunshots went off. He hoped that nobody was killed on either side.

He was too far up in the building in order for him to escape out the window, letting himself linger just behind the door. Lila came back into the room in a huffing mess, storming about with her hands clawing the air in frustration.

Part of her face was bleeding badly, scraped by a bullet. Her eye had swollen and become a purple mess, leaving net only half sighted. Adrien took this opportunity to jab his shoe in the back of her legs, letting her fall to the ground. Swinging the fire iron around her neck, he pressed just enough so she was slightly gasping for air.

"Why are you doing this?" Adrien barked.

Lila threw back her head, hitting him in the crotch. Getting to her feet, Lila grabbed the discarded candle stick, attacking him while he stood hunched over in pain. Whipping his own weapon in front of him, they collided with a loud clang, seemingly shaking the walls of the room with its aggressive sound.

"I should have killed Marinette that night," Lila spit. "Then I wouldn't have to have done this."

Spinning around, Lila grabbed the other candle stick, dual wielding Adrien into a stupor. Ivan's guys were locked out, shouts ringing out below him. Adrien felt a blazing hot sensation hit his brain and vision, causing him to collapse onto the floor. Digging a syringe into his arm from her dress pocket, the last thing Adrien felt was a kiss being pressed against his forehead.

Lila had to act quickly if she were to escape. She refused to get sent to prison again, since her resources won't be there for like last time. She had insurmountable debts to pay, and too little time to do it. Her collaboration with Gabriel was no where ready, leaving her in between a rock and a hard place.

"Chloe, Sabrina, grab the bags." Lila ordered, her bodyguard slinging Adrien over his shoulder. "We need to go. Now."

"What happened to—" Sabrina was practically biting her nails, never wanting to sign up for this.

"Let's go, Sabrina." Chloe pulled her along, scouring the house as fast as they could, pulling out wads of cash and valuables.

Lila made a getaway, hearing gunshots from
Ivan's crew. Her car had been dented, the mirrors shattered.

"Shit!" Lila turned the wheel, pushing down hard on gas at the sight of more and more cars gaining on them. "Chloe, shoot them you incompetent whore!"