0.3

Lila crossed her legs, back straight and tall as she met with Adrien face to face. They sat in one of the many offices inside Agreste, the silence thick enough to penetrate even the toughest of walls. A small clock ticked annoyingly slow as Adrien handed her back the stack of papers.

"How did you even start up your so-called business in such little time?" he rubbed his temples.

"I had a goal and pursued it." she caught the glare from his plain engagement band flashing back at her. "Is Marinette not working anymore?"

"This is not about her," he grumbled. "I had no idea that my father even had authority over the business until you two told me. Unfortunately, he already signed the agreement and I'm chained."

Lila's olive eyes brightened. "Perfect!"

"In my most honest opinion, my hotels don't even need a financial stabilitator or whatever it is you do. It seems like just a big waste of cash influx."

"You are promoting smaller businesses which in turn makes you look better," she reasoned. "The agreement is already sealed, let's go get some coffee. Sí?"

"I'm good."

"Got wedding planning to do today instead?" she whipped out a nail filer. "You don't want to honestly spend such a beautiful day like today looking through cutlery, do you?"

Marinette and Adrien both found the process taxing but it was just as important making sure everything was properly set in stone before walking down the aisle.

"Today is when she goes and tries on her wedding dress properly for the first time so I couldn't be there even if I wanted to."

"Then come with me! Just a casual cup or two. Maybe even a cappuccino. Luka will be there with us in case you were worried about calling it a date." Lila held out her hand, examining her nails.

"Do you drag your assistant everywhere you go?" Adrien eyed the young man leaned against the doorway, clutching a clipboard to her chest.

"That's what assistants are for, no?"

Standing in a well lit, crowded wedding dress boutique, Marinette thumbed through varying veils. She already had the dress that Gabriel supplied but mandatory adjustments regarding sizing had to be made before bringing it back home.

Alya, Rose and Juleka sipped champagne on the plush couches patiently waiting for the bride to try on the gown for the first time. Mylène arrived later than everyone else, complaining about the traffic on her way to daycare to drop off her son.

"How is little Dion doing?" Alya leaned down the couch row. "Making friends?"

Mylène nodded excitedly. "He's doing better than he thought he would. Learning how to say his alphabet slowly but he is an excellent artist!"

Rose and Juleka were waiting on approval from an adoption agency if they were permitted to adopting a child or two. If need be, they would adopt the child's siblings so they would not be separated. Marinette saw all the little kids all over her friends Twitters and her heart near damn bursted at the sight.

"Ivan just got promoted too!"

The group collectively did a golf clap as Marinette stepped out. The gown did wonders for her figure, trailing behind her as she stood on the little platform facing a wall of mirrors. The kind woman assisting her this morning was ecstatic to pin on the veil, making sure it gracefully fell past her back and shoulders.