Chapter 1

((A picture of Alexis!!))

Stripping out of my night time clothes I get in the shower and get warmed up. Washing my hair I use my favourite shampoo and conditioner washing my body and just being warm it feels nice. "Alexis! Hurrry up! We have a family meeting soon!" Ben yells through the door. "Oh my god! Okay!" I scream back turning my water off and get dried and blow dry my hair. Brushing my hair I put on my dress and heels and then do my makeup look gently. Spraying my perfume gently I leave the bathroom and see Ben sitting on my bed. "Took you long enough." He says standing up. "Oh hush." I say shoving his shoulder gently. He laughs and we leave my room to head to where our parents are.

((Alexis's outfit!!))

((Alexis's makeup!!))

"So whats this meeting about?" I ask as we walk through Auradon. "That's a surprise." He smiles. "How do you already you know?" I cross my arms. "I was the one who called it." He explains. I shake my head and roll my eyes and we get to where our parents are walk in. "Thank you Ben for getting your little sister." Mom smiles at me. Ben nods and gives me a hug and stands next to Dad. "Good morning how did you sleep?" Mom and Dad asks hugging me. "Good." I answer hugging back. They nod and kiss my head gently. "Okay Ben why did you call this family meeting?" Dad asks leaning on the desk. I look at Ben as I sit down in a chair and push my brown hair back. "Oh! Right!" Ben starts and claps his hands together and gives a smile. "So as you know I'll be king very soon and you guys always tell Alexis and me to stand for what we believe in and that's why I starting tomorrow I want to allow four villains from the Isle of the Lost to come here and have a chance." Ben explains. Mom and Dad don't look too please meanwhile my mouth is gaping open. "Ben that's not the smartest idea." Dad says looking at Mom. "Why not? I think they deserve a chance." Ben crosses his arms. "Ben! They're villains and are not suited for Auradon Prep!" Dad growls. Mom places her hand on Dad's and smiles. "Ben, sweetie, we're very proud you're ready to make your own decisions as king, but is this really what you want?" Mom asks smiling still.

"Yes, I've been thinking about this for three months." He says. "I don't know honey they're villains they could wrecked the peacefulness of Auradon." Mom says rubbing Dad's shoulder. Ben looks at me for help. "Come on Alexis, please help me out." He asks pleading. Mom and Dad turn their attention to me and I just think for a while. "I say do it, besides what do we have to lose?" I shrug. "The peace that Auradon has." Dad says. "But it's not fair I just wanna give them a chance. That's all I'm asking for is a chance for them to have a better life." Ben says. Dad and Mom give each other a look and stay quiet thinking it through. Looking at Ben he's nervously playing with his suit jacket. I give him a reassuring smile and he gives a smile back.

((A picture of Ben!!))

((A picture of Queen Belle and King Beast!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And a new descendants book is out!!! But it's not of Harry Hook this time!! It's about our beloved Jay son of Jafar!! I mean why not Jay he's cool too!! I hope you enjoy this book as much as you enjoy the Harry Hook books!! And do you think Queen Belle and King Beast should allow Ben to let villains into Auradon?? Please comment and vote!!