Chapter 9

While I'm getting books Audrey walks over to me with a big smile on her face. "Soo are you interested in doing cheerleading tryouts?" She asks. I shake my head no and shut my locker and locking it. "Ugh....anyways I saw the blue hair villain was in your room with you.....why would you allow that?" She raises an eyebrow. "You know Audrey, not everything revolves around you and if you think it does then you need to check yourself because it's only gonna wreck you....and I was being kind to her since it's the nice thing to do. You have heard of being kind right?" I ask walking away from her being all annoyed with her now and pretty much everyone now.

Walking into class I take my seat and I get my notebook out and just watch people file in and take their seats. Chad walks in looking at me and goes to sit next to me when the teacher stops him. "Chad Charming, you have in school suspension, go to the Fairy Godmother's room." She says. He groans and leaves and people stay quiet. Watching him leave Jay walks in and immediately everyone goes quiet and makes no room for him to sit. He walks pass people and they all give him dirty looks and I just doodle on my notebook until feel someone next to me. Looking up slightly I see Jay sitting next to me and he looks at me giving me a small smirk and wink. Turning my attention back to my doodle I continue to doodle my drawing.

Finishing my drawling we learn about etiquette and while we're learning I see people throwing crumpled paper at Jay and he's ignoring it or trying too because he looks like he wants to do something. They continue to do it and I had my fill of it and slam my book shut standing up. "Would y'all quit it with throwing paper! Serious y'all need to take some grownup lessons and learn to how to be mature! And learn that not everything is gonna be the way you want it and learn to deal with inconveniences in your perfect little life, because let's face it life is gonna be hella hard! So fucking stop throwing paper at someone who hasn't done ANYTHING to you guys, you guys are just doing all this shit based on stories you've heard about their parents!? Y'all childish! And need to get some fucking life checks!" I finally finish my rant about how childish they are.

"ALEXIS! Better word choice that was very inappropriate for a princess! Parents now!" She yells pointing to the door. Biting my lip I grab my stuff and bag leaving the room and look back kinda seeing Jay a little shock, but goes back to what he was doing. Walking through the halls I go to my parents. Knocking on the door I hear my Mom's voice. Taking a deep breath I open the door and see my parents slightly shock to see me standing there. "Yes Alexis?" Dad asks. "My teacher sent me here." I say closing the door. "Why?" Mom asks. "Because I may or may not have disturb the class." I answer sitting down. "You? I don't see that." Dad says. I nod. "I did, and I may have not used princess appropriate language." I bite my lip. Dad raises an eyebrow at me. "Everyone in class was throwing papers at one of the villains and I couldn't stand it anymore so I got annoyed and said some words that were true and some bad words because I was so annoyed." I explain. Dad looks at his computer and nods. "Just got the email from her." I sigh and just stay where I am and Mom reads whatever the teacher sent over. "Alexis......we're very proud of you for standing up like that, but did you really have to curse?" Mom asks looking at me. "I swear I didn't mean too! It just came out." I hang my head low. They look at each other and just smile. "We love you Alexis." I look up at them and give a weak smile. "I love you too." They nod and stand up.

"Okay, well how about you go to therapy and get that done with because you'll be with Ben." Dad says clapping his hands together. I make a face and shake my head. "I don't wanna go to therapy." I sigh. "We know, but we don't want you bottling up your emotions and having it hurt you." Mom explains. Sighing some more I just nod and hug them goodbye and go to the room for therapy. Walking in Rapunzel is sitting there with a book. "You're here very early." She says looking at the clock. "Yeah, Mom and Dad are having me come early today." I explain sitting down across from her.

She nods and gets ready for the session. "So any progress since we didn't have it yesterday?" She asks. I shrug and stare at my arms. "Do you have any different thoughts? Not relating to our normal conversation?" She asks. "I guess." I say shrugging. "What are these thoughts?" She asks writing words down. "I don't know. I'm not fully happy, I don't want to eat as much as I would normally do, I don't want to be around anyone and when I smile I feel like it's fake and overall I just  don't want to be social anymore." I sigh. "Before I go deeper into what you said, do you take the pills I gave you?" She asks.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well Alexis is so sweet for standing up to them about hitting Jay with the paper!! Good for her!! And Alexis is on pills? What!? That's insane!! Please comment and vote!!