Chapter 2

((A picture of Ben and Alexis!!))

"Beast, Ben is right we've always told him to stand up for what he thinks is right and believes in and if this is what he believes in then we should support him." Mom says holding Dad's hand. Dad sighs and rubs his temple gently and nods. "Fine, I'll make an announcement later today. Now Ben did you have any idea who you want to come?" He asks. I look at Ben and he has a smile on his face and is relieved since they agreed. "Well I want Evie daughter of the Evil Queen, Mal daughter of Maleficent, Carlos son of Cruella de Vil and Jay son of Jafar." Ben says. "You've really thought this through haven't you?" Dad asks.

"Yes I have dad, I've been wanting to do this ever since you guys told me I would be king." I nod. "But do you really want Maleficent's daughter here? I mean she is very wicked." Dad asks. "I don't see a problem and besides they're not their parents they can make choices in their own state of mind." Ben says. Dad nods and takes a deep breath. "So uh why was I here? If this was more of a conversation for you Mom and Dad." I ask standing up from my seat. "Well, you're my sister so I wanted you to know before everyone else does and I wanted to see if you'd be on board with it or not." Ben explains. I nod and take a deep breath. "Does Fairy Godmother know?" I ask. "Yeah, she knows she said I just had to talk to Mom and Dad first to get their permission, now you guys just have to go tell her you agree." Ben smiles.

Nodding I yawn and stay quiet. "We don't have classes today since Fairy Godmother is getting the papers all ready for the villain kids to becoming tomorrow the papers are going out today and they'll be here tomorrow." Ben explains. "Cool! Sounds great to me!" I smile and get ready to walk out. "Oh no Alexis, you still have to practice piano and you have therapy today with Rapunzel." Mom says stopping me from leaving. "Therapy for what?" Ben asks. "Ben, I think you know why." Mom says as she and Dad hugs me. "Oh right, because of him..." He says narrowing his eyes. I sigh and just take a deep breath. "I don't want to go to therapy for this....I don't like talking about it and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with the therapy sessions." I explain. "Hunny, you haven't been on a date ever since him, he's no longer with us, he's gone, he can never set foot here in Auradon ever again and yet you still haven't been on a date." Mom explains. "Your point?" I ask.

"That was almost two years ago...." Dad sighs. I nod slowly. "I'm trying so hard to date, but it's hard when I'm nothing like Ben, I'm shy and quiet and he really messed me up." I sigh. "We get that Alexis, but we want you to experience the wonders of being love and having someone who wants to be with you for ever." Dad explains. I nod rubbing my arms gently. "I want that too Dad, but it's so hard and every time I have to talk about it hurts so much and I'm scared to let people in." I whisper into Dad's chest. He sighs hugging me and kisses my head. "I know I know it hurts Alexis, but you'll get through this and someone will love you for everything you have." Ben says joining the hug. "Thank you Ben that means everything to me." I smile. He smiles back and nods. "You're welcome sis and why do you have to do piano?" He asks as we pull away from the hug.

"Because she doesn't do any other after school activities like cheerleading or fencing, so your father and I decided she had to play the piano." Mom explains. "Ooh okay." Ben nods. "When is the therapy session?" I ask. "After lunch." Dad answers. "Okay I'll go play piano now and then go to the therapy session." They nod. "Same room right?" I ask. "Yes it is." Mom smiles. Nodding I leave and go back to my room to get my stuff ready for my piano practice.

Ben's Pov

"Do you think Alexis, will get over him?" I ask looking at Mom and Dad. They shake their heads. "I really hope she does, she's an amazing wonderful woman who has a lot to offer." Dad sighs. I nod. "I agree, but I wish we would have caught him sooner because maybe if we stopped it sooner then she wouldn't be this bad." I explain. "Maybe, I'm hoping one day she'll find someone." Mom says holding Dad's hand. "Me too." Dad says. "Well, I'm gonna go to the library." I say clapping my hands together. "We'll go talk to Fairy Godmother." Dad nods. I smile and leave heading to the school library.

While walking to the library I hear Alexis practicing on the piano and she sounds amazing not gonna lie. Nodding my head I go to the library and smile at the librarian and go find something to read. Finding a book I sit down on the chair and just start reading in the peaceful place. Going to chapter six already I feel someone sit next to me and I look up seeing Audrey smiling at me. "Hey Ben!" She smiles even more. "Hello Audrey." I nod smiling back and go back to my book. "What are you ready?" She asks looking at it. I show her the front of the book and she nods. "Ooh wow, that's a good one." She smiles and explaining how her mother made her read it and she turned out liking it. Nodding we talk about tourney and cheerleading tryout. "How come Alexis doesn't do any cheerleading she'd be perfect." Audrey says. I shrug. "To be honest I really don't know why she doesn't get involve with after school activities." She nods. "It's a shame, if we had her on cheerleading she would be the reason we become the best cheerleaders this school has ever seen well.....with the help me of course." She laughs lightly and I laugh too so I don't seem rude.

Alexis's Pov

Finishing with piano lessons I grudgingly make my way to therapy even though I don't want to. Mhmmm maybe I can skip it? If Mom and Dad found out I skipped it they wouldn't be very happy with me and they'll never let me not hear. Sighing I walk into the room and see Rapunzel sitting there. "Welcome Alexis ready to get this started?" She smiles looking up at me. I nod and just sit down in the chair and bring my knees to my chest. "Has anything change? Do you feel more comfortable with dating guys or just being with them?" She asks. I shake my no and explain why. She nods writing it down and intercom comes on and I hear Dad's voice. "Attention all Auradon students and teachers! Starting tomorrow we'll be having four new kids joining our schools so tomorrow we're gonna put on a big greeting for them!! Now they come from Isle of the Lost, so let's try and put our best foot forward! Thank you!" With that it shuts off and I hear Audrey scream loudly in the library since it's near the therapy room I'm in.

 "Attention all Auradon students and teachers! Starting tomorrow we'll be having four new kids joining our schools so tomorrow we're gonna put on a big greeting for them!! Now they come from Isle of the Lost, so let's try and put our best foot for...

((A picture of Audrey!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And the announcement has been made!!! The villains of the Isle of the Lost are gonna be coming to school!! Let's see how well that goes!! Please comment and vote!!