Chapter 18

"Come on, let's go for a walk and we're gonna talk, so you can clear your mind." He says grabbing my hand and leads me out of the room and we start walking down the hallway. We walk quietly and just enjoy each other's company. We walk pass his dorm and he grabs a blanket and we head outside the school. Once we get to a bench outside we sit down and he wraps us in the giant blanket and it smells like him and it's calming. "Alright Alexis, what's wrong? I've never seen you this bad."'He asks rubbing my arm. Staying quiet I debate on if I should tell him. "I know I've only been here for six weeks, but you can trust me Alexis, I would never hurt you." He whispers quietly. I nod slowly and take a deep breath. "It's a long story...." I whisper. "And I'm willing to listen." He says laying his head against mine as he holds me close. "Okay, so two years ago, I dated this guy named Mason, he's the son of Mad Hatter and Alice and he was everything to me. He made everything better and always cheered me up and kept me happy and he truly cared for me and then one day he changed. He became rude, he would tell me I could be a better princess or skinner or just more pretty and it hurt and he used to abuse me a lot and I never said anything because I didn't want my parents worrying, but they found out and made him leave Auradon and to never come back him and his parents both had to leave." I explain and shake slightly and give some more information.

"Shhh it's okay Alexis, he's not gonna come back and hurt you, and if he does he'll have to go through me." He says kissing my head gently. "Why are you being so nice to me? I mean not that I don't mind, but you are a villain aren't you suppose to hate us Auradon kids?" I ask looking at him. "Well I guess, but you and Ben are the only ones who really care about having us here and you stood up for me the first day I had classes you're amazing Alexis, don't let the past hurt you. Trust me it's a vicious and scary cycle." He says looking down. I smile slightly and push his hair back and press my forehead against his. "You're amazing too Jay. You have amazing abilities and I think it's cool how you are a villain and you don't care about that." I smile. He smiles back and nods and holds me close to his body and I can feel the heat radiating off him. "Mmmm is it true?" I ask. "Is what true?" He asks softly.

"That right from the start I caught your eye?" I ask. He chuckles slightly and nods. "Yes it's very true, Alexis you're very beautiful and have a caring personality and I adore that about you. About you always give people a chance whether they're from the Isle or not." He explains. "Thank you Jay that means a lot." I say laying my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. He nods. "Can I tell you something?" He asks. "Yeah of course Jay." I say. "Can you look at me?" He asks. Nodding I look up at him and he looks down at me with a small smile on his face. "What did you wanna ask?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "Well I was gonna ask you, but I think I'm gonna show you." He says. "Show me wh-." I get caught off my his lips on mine and I kiss back. We pull away soon and he smiles at me. "I've been wanting to do that since the day you stood up for me." He whispers pressing another kiss to my lips. "I liked you since the day you came in my room to find Evie." I smile and kiss his nose. He smiles and gives my cheek a kiss. We talk for a while and then soon fall asleep together.

**Time Skip To After Ben's Coronation**

"That was amazing!" Jay comes down and over to me after they all sang a song. I laugh and drink my hot tea as he sits besides me. "You're the best girlfriend ever." Ha says hugging me close. "Awww and you're the best boyfriend ever! I can't wait to see what the future holds, but I know that if I have you by myself it will be amazing." He says rubbing my back. "Awww Jay that's so sweet." I smile and pull him into a kiss. "Hey hey keep some space." Ben says walking over holding Mal's hand. Jay and I laugh at each other and they laugh too and say goodnight and leave.

"I'm so glad you're parents are happy that we're together." Jay whispers. "Me too Jay, I know they wouldn't do anything to us because they can see how much you changed me for the better." I whisper as he kisses my temple. "And I'm glad I did, you're amazing." He smiles and pulls me into another kiss. Everything feels just right and I finally found my happy ending. "Hey can we go to my room, I wanna show you something." I say standing up. He nods and we go up to my room. Once we arrive in my room we sit on my bed and I smile. "What's up?" He asks looking at me. "I wrote a song about our relationship when we first started dating." I smile. "Oooh let me hear it." He smiles. Nodding I lean against his shoulder and start singing.

Alexis

He won't sleep
If I am unsteady
Bittersweet
And I said it already
This love always finds a way
To make me guilty
I don't know how to be
He won't fight
He doesn't insist that he's right
Doesn't call me crazy
When I call him late at night

He is kind
He is kind
And I don't know how to be

He'd give me anything
I still want to run away
And I know that if I did
He wouldn't ever make me stay
He loves so selflessly
Makes me feel incomplete
If this is all I'm dreaming of
Then I am I so afraid of your love
Afraid of your love

I'm not stone
I'm skin and bone
I need someone to hold me
I'm not cold
Don't know why I choose to be lonely
I don't know how to be

My heart knows what this is for
And I can't fight it anymore
Just promise me that this is all true
Cause I can't handle all the pain
That comes after the hurricane
If I give into you

He'd give me anything
I still want to run away
And I know that if I did
He wouldn't ever make me stay
He loves so selflessly
Makes me feel incomplete
If this is all I'm dreaming of
Then I am I so afraid of your love
Afraid of your love
Afraid of your love
Afraid of your love

Why am I so afraid of your love?

Finishing up I smile at him. "That was beautiful Alexis." He smiles. "Thanks its how I feel about our relationship when we first started dating, because I never knew it was possible to be in such a caring, kind and loving relationship." I smile. He smiles and kisses my lips holding me close to his body. Sparks fly as we kiss and I know that as long as I have Jay with me I'll always be loved for who I am. He makes me feel like I'm worth more than diamond, silver and gold together. Long live evil, long live happy moments and long live everyone's happiness to make a new start and see they can be who they want.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AND THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!! Oh my goodness this book has been amazing to write and I hope you all loved the ending of the book!! Jay and Alexis finally got their happy ending and that song really does sum uo their relationship!! Please comment and vote!! And this is officially my last book on wattpad I'll be writing!! SO THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ALL LOVED MY BOOKS AND SUPPORTED ME THROUGH MY WRITING JOURNEY, but unfortunately this is the last book!! Thank you so much everyone I love you all and I hope you continue to read and write your books and have a blast just like I did and inspire people to be who they are!!!