Chapter 7

"I'm not going on a date with you Chad and that's that!" I say as his grip tightens around my wrist. He's about to say something when I hear my Dad's voice. "Stop it Chad! What are you doing with my daughter?!" Dad ask getting Chad off me and stands between us. I rub my wrist gently. "I asked your daughter on a date and she said she didn't want that, but I just wanna take her one date King Beast." Chad explains putting on his charms. "Alexis, why did you decline his invitation to a date?" Dad asks looking at me. I look back at Dad I swallow the lump in my throat and chew my inner lip and feel my body shake. "She said "no" Chad when my daughter says "no" you better respect her decision. You're getting written up and will have in school suspension for two days for harassing my daughter understood." Dad says looking at Chad. "Yes King Beast, I'm sorry." Chad looks down at his feet. "Good, apologize to Alexis." He says crossing his arms. "I'm sorry Alexis. I should have respected your decision." Chad says looking at me. I nod slowly and hold on to Dad's arm. "Now go." Dad growls. He nods and leaves quickly.

"Are you okay?" Dad asks hugging me gently. I shrug and rub my wrist gently and sigh. "Go get some rest, Mom, Ben and I will have dinner in your room tonight." Dad says rubbing my shoulder. "Okay thank you....sorry." I whisper the last part. "What are you sorry for?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "For not getting Chad to leave me alone on my own." I explain. "Sweetie, that's nothing to be sorry for, Chad was just being an ignorant young boy." Dad says. I nod and smile at that. "Thanks for helping me with that." I hug him. "You're welcome Alexis, now go and get some rest...you're looking a little pale." Dad explains hugging me back. Nodding I pull away and go back to my room. Walking in the halls I end up running into someone and I look up seeing the villains. "Oh....I uh.....sorry Mal I didn't really watch where I was going." I say rubbing the back of my neck gently. Mal just nods slowly and doesn't look amused. Leaving I go to my room and sit on my bed taking a deep breath and grab a book to read. Time passes and I hear a knock on my door.

"Come on in." I say reading my book not paying attention who's coming in. "Hi!" Looking up I see Evie standing there with a big smile on her face. "Oh uh....hi Evie." I give a small smile. For a villain she sure does smiles a lot. "Your Ben's sister right?" She asks walking more into my room. I nod and tie my brown hair up. "Yes why?" "I saw you guys together and when you were in his arms and he was yelling for people to get out of his way." She says. "Yeah that would be a good indication." I laugh slightly and she laughs too. "Do you like being his younger sister?" She asks still standing. "You can sit down if you like Evie and I don't mind being Ben's sister." I say nodding to a chair. "Oh thank you! It's just so weird being here I mean you never know if someone's gonna be your friend or not, but so far no luck." She admits taking a seat. "I'm sorry that that's happening." I say putting my book away. She nods and shrugs. "Hey! Why I have you I was wondering if you could take a look at my fashion book....I would ask Mal, but she's not really into it as much as I am, but maybe you would be." She smiles widely pulling her book out.

Jay's Pov

"Do you really think we'll be able to pull this stunt off?" Carlos asks sitting down on the couch of our room. "I mean we're the best of the Lost Isle, of course we can." I answer with a shrug. He nods and takes a deep breath. "Too be honest, I'm really glad we're off the Isle. I hate being with my Mom, she always makes me take care of her fur coats." Carlos sighs. I nod knowing exactly what he means. "Yeah, I'm kinda glad I'm away from my Dad always telling me what I bring to him isn't good enough." I say and play with a necklace I stole from one of the girls here. "Where did you get that?" Carlos asks.

"Stole it from a girl's bag." I smirk breaking it. "Wow." Is all Carlos says. I chuckle and throw it away since it's not worth anything. We continue talking until Mal comes in. "Have any of you guys seen Evie?" She asks folding her arms in front her chest. Carlos and I look each other and shake our heads no. "Last we saw her was walking the halls going to the dorms, so we thought she was going to your room." Carlos explains and I nod agreeing. "Well she's not there I just checked and she hasn't came back." Mal says and paced her room. "Let's go and find her." Mal says. Nodding we get off the bed and leave our dorm going with Mal to look for Evie.

Walking through the halls I see Chad...I'm pretty sure that's his name talking to another kid and we stop for a bit just to listen in to see if he knows where Evie went. "So you asked Ben's sister Alexis on a date and she turned you down?" He asks shocked. "Yes! I mean me Chad Charming! And when I tried to convince her using my charms she turned me down and her dad ended up coming and giving me an in school suspension." Chad explains. I snicker at this. Maybe the king isn't as bad as I thought and who is this Alexis we keep hearing about...oh wait it's the girl Ben helped yesterday. Mal rolls her eyes and we leave still looking for Evie. Soon we stumble across Audrey with a girl with a light blue dress and long black hair.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well thank god for King Beast to come to the rescue!! Such a great father for Alexis to have!! And Chad can go die for being that rude to her!! And we finally get a Pov in Jay!! Please comment and vote!!