A Deal's a Deal

Stallion: Cmon guys were gonna miss the opening!

On the couch was a very anxious Stallion. He had a sign of glee. For today was special. His favorite show, The Dwarven Pub. A fantasy about a dwarf running a bar in Middle Earth. Imagine Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Nobody knows why, but it has high ratings. But what made it special is that it was the season finale.

Henry: I dont want to watch this! The world building sucks!

Stallion: Dude, its a talk show. I dont really see any type of world building coming around.

Phasco: Have to admit, it is pretty dull with the premise. I mean, wouldnt it be more interesting to see them have conflict?

Stallion: Its an interview show! All the guest appearances are just for gags!

Henry: You know who else gags?

Phasco: Please dont-

Henry: Deez hoes!

Stallion: Shut up.

He grabbed the remote and flicked on the TV. Then using his mouth typed in the channel number.

But, something was wrong. When it changed screens, it went blank. No movement or anything. Just a dark screen.

Stallion: Whats going on?

Trying again, he put in the channel number. But the screen stays blank.

Your Television provider does not grant access to this channel. If you would like to get this program, you may start a subscription.

Henry: What does that mean?

Phasco: I thought this channel came with the package.

Stallion: It should!

Henry: Maybe its just broken. Hey while you sit here and figure it out Im gonna go grab a drink-

Stallion: GET IN THE FUCKING VAN!

Just the boom of his voice as enough for Henry and Phasco to run out of the apartment. They hopped in, with Stallion coming a few seconds later. Gunning it, the van zoomed out of the parking lot. After passing a few red light, nearly hitting a few people, and going 60 in a 45 got to their destination.

The place they were brought to seemed to be a trailer park. It had trash everywhere and beetles running around. Children with collars around their necks. Even an outhouse that clearly was over flooded. Stallion hopped out of the drivers seat and went up to a blue trailer. His hooves started to bash into the door. A loud metal clanking boomed through the area. Some birds flew away from the sound itself. Phasco got out of his seat and went up to Stallion.

Phasco: Hey, Stallion. Could you explain why were here-

Stallion: GONNA KILL A HOG!

After a few seconds the door opened. The inside had a putrid scent. That of a sweaty fat guy who never learned that axe isnt a substitute for a shower. The person who opened it was a hog. One that for some reason was bipedal.

?: What do you want?

Stallion: Youve got some explaining to do Kyle!

Kyle: So it took you this long to figure it out? Wow.

Stallion: What did you do?!

Kyle: I thought it was obvious at this point.

Stallion: What do you mean?

Kyle: You kidding me? Has the drug fueled horse forgotten our deal?

Stallion: What are you talking about?!