Announcement

Hey guys, sorry for being in the shadows for a couple of months. I've been busy working on The Infamous Trio. As of right now, seven chapters are prepared and more is to be complete. I had initially planned for the story to come out this summer. Though, due to recent events, I plan to postpone it until fall. I know that you have been waiting for the chapters and I'm sorry you have to wait. It's just as of now, I don't think having characters such as 'White Guy, Evil Guy' or the other new antagonists that have been introduced. Out of respect for those who have suffered in these times, I shall not release these chapters now.

The only thing I will tell you, is that when I began writing Volume 4, it was long before this. Of course, I did place the warning in the summary. Yet that will not excuse what I have written. The offensive comedy I have wrote never was intended to harm anyone. It was all just satire and things associated with it.

I deeply apologize to those who have been wronged by police brutality or by racist bigots who don't believe in equality. Please, stay strong in these times and don't ever let what others say stop you for being you. Your as remarkable as anyone else.

Thank you for understanding why things have become the way they have and that my intentions for this story was for us as a community to laugh at how ridiculous things are in the world. Stay safe and stay proud.