Inception

Living for so long really is boring, or it is For Dracula at least. Take up a hobby you're probably saying, but Dracula's done that. He has mastered every instrument in the orchestra, he can play every sport professionally, hes fluent in all languages, he has so many PhD's hes lost count.

One thing Drac hasn't done is gotten married. He just isn't into dating, he's met so many women over his thousands years of life, and none of them have peaked his interest.

The night comes as it always does and Dracula emerges from his coffin. His new roommate was moving in tonight, or so they thought. Dracula is still a vampire and needs blood, so he invites someone to move in and then dives in. Simple but effective.

The knock at the door was gentle and particular, the sound echoed throughout the large castle halls. Dracula opened the door slowly, the person behind it forming into view.

"Hi" the voice was calm and soothing, it flowed like a gentle river that passes through a deep and lush forest, a forest full of little mammals that drink from the flowing water, water filled with fish that the bears eat.

"Is this the Bran castle?"
Dracula was frozen. He's heard about this response before, fight, flight, or freeze, but this is the first time he's expieranced it.
"Y-yeh- yes"