Debussy

Dracula needed blood. His thirst was becoming unbearable, but he couldn't feast on Julius, because... Because of Gru of course. No other reason. Dracula couldn't suckle all the blood from Julie because Gru was over. Julie? Julius. Julius Caesar, Dracula's newest victim. Nothing more nothing less.

Dracula felt the energy rush back into his body, his posture fixed, and his body feeling 100 years younger. Using his cloak, he brushed off the blood dripping from his mouth. He states at the cat carcas of which the blood came from, and he simply threw it on the ground without any hesitation.

Dracula enters his home through one of the many bedroom windows, and he sneaks over to the large dinning Hall once again. He glances over to the piano where he was so easily outmatched and embarrassed, how pitiful. Even with centuries of practice he was beaten by a mortal man, maybe Dracula wasn't as great as he once thought?

He sits back down and presses his fingers against the keys. He plays a quite basic piece, well known but beautiful. He allows himself to express himself over the piano, his sorrows and fears falling off his face and into the air as sound waves. Dracula closes his eyes and plays. Plays like no one can hear. His fingers glide and hone in across the musical instrument. Dracula did something that night he hasn't done in a very long time, even in vampire years.

Dracula let out a single tear, it slowly made its way down his face untill collapsing in a great speed and falling onto the piano.

"Ah yes, Debussy." Julius stood behind Dracula admiring the pianist. "How," Dracula felt his abdomen tighten "How long have you been there?" Julie puts a hand on Dracs shoulder and states into his eyes "Not long, I was drawn out by the music. Clair de Lune, a personal favourite." Dracula let out what seemed to be a mix of a laugh and a sigh "I'm surprised you know much classical, growing up in Greece and all" Julius looked down at the floor as blood rushed to his cheeks "Being statesman helped" Dracula joined Julius in his laughter "I like you Julie" Dracula felt his works shatter. Did he mean to say that? What would Julie th-  Julius think. "You're not too bad yourself. Drac"