Garden of Eden

Julius had finished singing just as Gru played the last few notes of the song.
"I know what you're going to say." Julius' cheeks turned a vibrant red "It has been awhile since last I sang so it wasn't very good".
"Not at al-" Dracula was stopped mid sentence the rest of the words he wanted to say faded off his tongue like an arachnid-boy fades away in the arms of a MetalDude.
"That was you? I thought it was a cat in heat?" Gru bursts out in laughter and Julius joins him "I'm just joking honey, you sounded godlike"

Honey. The word stuck out to Dracula like a splinter in his palm. Dracula felt so ashamed. It was so obvious. Gru was here for Julius, but Dracula never questioned why. The answer seemed obvious now. They're in love. Dracula felt as if his throat sunk into his feet, the air that flowed through his throat felt cold and rough, Dracula's extreme hunger hurt every part of his body. He thought it was hunger.
"I- I need to go" Dracula lifted his foot up to take a step, but then a blinding numbing sensation filled the whole of his head. His nose felt crushed under the weight of his full body, before he had time to comprehend what happened he was submerged in complete darkness and silence.

A bunny runs through a field, it's tiny legs pumping fast and steady. Dracula sits apon a blanket in what looked like an old computer wallpaper. The grass was perfectly green, the sky a shade of blue Dracula has never see before, the clouds in the sky were shapped as if intentionally crafted to look as fine and cloud-like as possible.

Dracula looked at himself to see he wasn't wearing his normal black cloak, but a grey suit with a blue plaid tie. Dracula's skin was less a sharp white, but a graceful nougat. Across from him was a light. A bright light that seemed to take some shape as Dracula starred. It shaped and formed into the shape of a man wearing all white with a golden laurel wreath on his head.
"What a lovely picnic" Dracula felt the words leave his mouth, but he didn't say them. It was like they were said by someone else through him. He was the vessel at which the words left, but now the origin of them.
"Yes it's very lovely" the face of the man across from him was still a shining light, his voice echoed and sounded more like multiple voices instead of just the one.
Dracula saw the body he was inhabiting move to the light-faced man, he wasn't moving but he was moving closer towards the light, his lips puckered and Dracula was close enough to see the basic outline of the man behind the light. Julius? Dracula tried to speak. Tried to scream. Julius? Julius is that you? Julius! Julius!

"Julius!"
"Thank god." Dracula sees the figure of a man stand above him, which would mean that Dracula is most likely on the floor.
"Are you okay buddy?" Gru's voice sounded concerned, was it just an act? Or is Gru just a nice person? Dracula didn't really care to be frank, Dracula felt a strong heavy emotion in his chest about Gru, a heavy distaste for the man.
"I'm fine," Dracula raised his upper body back up placing his hand over his throbbing head "Perfectly fine.
"Are you sure? You were knocked out for awhile." Gru stretches his hand out forward to Dracula.
"I'm sure," Dracula gets up on his own, trying to avoid Gru's eyes "If you don't mind me, I'm going to bed."
As Dracula turns to walk away Julius stares in awe.
"It's 8am?" Julius whispers to Gru while he watches the pale man dressed in all black walk swiftly to his room.
"What's weird about that?" Gru whispers back, his pale skin contrasting his dark clothing.
"Nothing I guess," Julius turns to face Gru "So why'd come over honey?"