Despicable

Living for only about 30 years, Felonius Gru sure has accomplished a lot. He has mastered the piano, become a great villian, and massed his own army of little yellow Twinkies. Felonius (He usually went by Gru) was living his best life. He lived in a giant castle like house and was madly in love with his boyfriend Julius.

Julius was perfect. Gru never thought himself as the kind of guy to fancy other guys, as he usually preferred the opposite sex; Julius opened Gru's eyes to the truth. Why not both?

Julius made Gru happy. Made him feel things he wouldn't feel again till 20 years in the future. Gru cherished Julius and would do anything for him.

Today was a special day. Julius was moving into a new place. Gru was a bit shocked and quite disappointed Julius didn't move in with him. He had a giant house that could surely fit him. Gru guessed that Julius wasn't ready for that kind of commitment yet; it hurt a little, stung like a bee in his mouth, but Gru was fine with it. He loved Julius, and if he waited a bit longer he was sure Julius would one day move in with him.

Gru got ready to go over to Julius' new living quarters, help him get settled and maybe meet his new roommate.
Gru knew who his roommate was of course; he was a bit excited. Vampire king himself, Count Dracula.

Gru's minions had served the Vampire that trained Dracula as a matter of a fact. Dracula was trained to be the most evil person around, and Gru would be lying if he said he didn't admire the count.

Gru left his house and went on his way to see Julius and Dracula. He just hoped that the add in the newspaper wasn't lying when it said Dracula doesn't drink human blood anymore.