Question-less

Could vampires sweat? If they could Dracula was doing it. He sat at the head of the long dinning room table with Gru on the other end. No one spoke. The two men just sat and waited. Waited for Julius to awake.

Dracula was feeling inpatient for the first time. He was feeling such a strong urge just to bite Gru's neck and drink till the beating heart stopped pumping, he wanted to rush into the room of his roommate and wake him up just so Gru could do what he wanted then leave. Dracula had to do something. He couldn't bare the nothingness.

Dracula stood up from the table and walked to the piano in the corner of the room, he noticed that Gru's eyes followed him there. He sat down and flipped through the pages of sheet music before deciding to close it all together. Dracula didn't need sheet music, he's been playing piano for 128 years. He graced his fingers across the keys, searching for the first note, he presses his fingers down on the keys lightly. Dracula closes his eyes and let's muscle memory take over. He plays Toccata and Fugue in D minor (A personal favourite of Drac).

Dracula plays the keys with tight precision not missing a single note, not playing anything wrong. Gru gets up from the table and walks over to the piano, watching Drac play. Dracula plays with so much heart and soul even though he doesn't have either. He doesn't even have to think of where his fingers need to go, they just do, as if being pulled by a mystical force. He finishes the song holding the final notes. Dracula opens his eyes and sees Gru in the corner of his eye.

"You're very good. Very good indeed."
Dracula didn't say anything, he didn't have a reason, but he disliked Gru.
"I can play a bit myself" Gru turns his body towards the direction of the piano.
"Let's see what you can do" Dracula stands from the seat and motions for Gru to sit down.

Gru presses his fingers down on two E keys instantly, without hesitation or thought. He starts playing Dance of the Knights, faster than the original tempo. His fingers move as fast as lighting from Thor's mighty hammer, Gru turns around to face Dracula while still playing the song perfectly.
"I haven't played in a while so forgive me if I'm rusty"
Out of Gru's belt two robotic arms emerge and play a counter melody.
"New invention! You like?"
Gru starts humming with the song, his eyes are closed and his head is tilted.
"I remember now!"
Gru opens his mouth and starts singing.
" My name is Gru, and I'm the most evil around." His voice was soothing, like a parent feeding you small pieces of watermelon on a spoon.
"If you mess with me, you'll be through, no will hear a sound!"

Dracula could play piano as easy as he could breathe, Dracula could sing just as well as a baby could cry, but Dracula hasn't really put the two together. Suddenly a second voice starts singing. A voice that sounds as if it came from the stars above, a voice that could sing millions of chimps on crack to sleep.

Dracula turned around so fast, he felt the wind push back. There was Julius. He was singing, his eyes closed, his head slightly titled. Dracula felt it. Dracula believed he had felt it before, but this was truly the first time really feeling it. The world seemed to slow, and darken. The only source of light being Julius. It was as if Dracula was in space starring at the sun. Dracula had felt it.

He had no doubt at all that he had felt it.