Chapter One

Water showered Kori Martinez' body as she takes her bath to start her morning. The water felt warm, just like her heart right now because she felt lucky enough to be chosen for the first teaching job she applied to.

"My first job as an official teacher is finally here. I'm so glad my high school alma mater hired me even though I'm just a fresh college graduate," she thought. "Even though I'm just a substitute, and it's already in the middle of the school year, I will do my best!"

Feeling excited and enthusiastic, she finished and got out of the shower and wrapped her body and hair with towels to dry her off. She proceeded to her bedroom and opened her closet, trying to pick the perfect clothes that scream "Teacher." Suddenly, a series of small waves of anxiety washed over her.

"Will I be able to impress the faculty?"

"What if my students are such a menace and I won't be able to teach well?"

"What if I get in trouble because of them?"

Before being totally overwhelmed, she shook her bad thoughts away from her head and asserted her determination to thrive in her job.

"No! No! No! No negative thoughts!"

She wore her chosen clothes – a pale blue ¾ sleeved polo and mini pencil skirt, with eagerness. Her fierce mode was switched on, and It was like a firey aura was radiating from her body.

"I will prove myself worthy of this position! I am their teacher and whatever happens, I shall not be intimidated by my students! If I need to use force to assert my dominance inside the class, then I will!"

-------------------------

The school she's going to teach at, Olympus High, has a 2-storey main building with east and west wing 3-storey buildings attached.

The school clock strikes 8 and the brunette teacher is already inside her assigned homeroom class. She writes her name on the chalkboard and proceeds to introduce herself charmingly.

"Good morning everyone! I'm Kori Martinez, your new teacher. I'm really looking forward to have a good time with you! Let's all get along well..."

With her friendly demeanor, pretty face and gifted breasts, no doubt, her students were already adoring her, especially the boys.

One of the male students whispered to his other male classmate, "We're so lucky! She's so pretty!"

"Her boobs bro!" The other one pointed out with a smile on his face.

SLAAAAAP!!!!

Suddenly, everyone was startled when out of nowhere, Kori slapped the table to get everyone's full attention. Kori's fierce mode was again on and just like that, her charming façade changed into one that seemed creepy and terrifying. This made her student be spooked out which is her way of asserting dominance in class.

Kori continued speaking, "...because if we don't... if you guys give me any trouble... if your behavior will give me headache...I will personally make sure that...YOU WILL TASTE HELL!!!"

Just as she was having her demonic moment, it was suddenly interrupted by a student sliding the door open while saying, "Pardon me..."

Even one of the students knew that whoever that tardy student was, he was entering in a bad timing. "Bro. R.I.P. You can still escape," a student thought.

This interruption pissed Kori, so as the student comes in, she shouted at him, "WHY ARE YOU L—huh...

However, her voiced quickly stopped when she finally saw the student.