Chapter 1: The Void

Liam Davis is a completely normal kid with a terrible personality, humour and attitude towards other and overall is an asshole and a terrible person. He was just going home on the bus when suddenly the bus went full speed into a car, sending his head forward, thus breaking his neck and killing him instantly.

He awoke in what seemed to be a black void and  looked around to see a blue haired woman sitting on what seemed to be a throne in front of him, she looked extremely bored and was eating crisps, next he noticed a teenager who seemed to be around his age: he had brown hair and was wearing a green tracksuit.

"The hell, where am I?" Said the boy to the blue haired woman. "Yeah, where are we?" Liam asked, startling the boy who hadn't noticed him. "Holy shit, you almost gave me a heart attack!"
"Sorry. Anyway, where are we, you look like you would know."
"Well as I told Kazuma here, you have in fact died." The blue girl said.
"I DIED! Oh yeah, neck snap."

"Hey, do you wanna hear how Kazuma died, it's so funny?"
"Don't you dare!"
"He pushed a girl out of the way of a truck that was actually just a tractor, he was so shocked he pissed his pants!"
Liam immediately starts laughing with Aqua.

Kazuma gives them a simple "Fuck you two."
"Sorry, it's just to fucking funny! Anyway, why are we here if we both died?"
"Well you see, people who die early death's in your world are given the choice to either go to Heaven or be reincarnated. If you're reincarnated, you'll be born with the gurantee of at least one wish happening in your lifetime, but you'll lose all of your memories."
"I'd rather not lose all my memories, what about Heaven?" Asked Liam.
"Honestly, Heaven is pretty bad, you just sit in a field of grass all day staring at the sun, you don't even have a body, so you're forced to just float around a grassy plain forever with nothing to do."

"Those sound terrible." Said Kazuma.
"Isn't there a third option of some kind?" Asked Liam.
"Well, there is this world that's alot like MMO's from your world."
"That sounds cool." Replied Liam.
"It does, but how would we speak to anyone, we don't know the language."
Aqua then put a booklet in front of their faces while pointing to a box that she had partially covered up. "As it says here, we'll just upload the language directly into your brain."
Liam grabs the booklet out of her hand to read the text she was hiding.
"Hey!"
"Person's brain may be fried when having the language uploaded into their head, well isn't that nice."
"Oh just great. Anyway, even if we do decide to go to that other world, we'll be completely powerless and have no way to start fighting monsters."
"We've got you covered on that part, you see, we give people any one ability they want, here let me get some of the standard weapons info out if you can't think of what you want.
Then, hundreds of pages appear on the ground in front of us.
"Cool, look did you say we can have any ability?" Liam asked.
"Yeah."
"Alright then, I want to use the stand of DIO Brando, The World!"
"Ok."
"Woohoo."
"Just wait for Kazuma to make a choice and then I'll send you two to that world. Hey Kazuma! Did you hear that?! He's waiting on you, hurry up!"
Kazuma starts to laugh maniacally.
"Seeing as your starting to get on my nerves, you said anything right?! In that case, I choose you as my item!"
"Ok, stand in the bright circle and you'll be transport-... Wait what!" Shouted Aqua in surprise.

Suddenly, three bright circles appeared underneath the three of them and what seemed to be an angel appeared out of nowhere and floated downwards.
"Do not worry Aqua, I'll take over your duties while you are fighting against the Demon King."
"WAIT, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, I'M A GODDESS, THIS HAS TO BE ILLEGAL!" Aqua cried as the three of them started to float upwards. Kazuma's maniacal laughter becomes even worse. "So how does it feel to be stuck with the guy you've been making look like a fool?! Since you're a Goddess, I'm going to use your powers to make my life as easy as possible!"
"Might wanna tone it down on the maniacal laughter and creepiness." Liam thinks.
"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME WITH A CREEP LIKE THIS! Aqua practically screeches at this point.
"If you defeat the Demon King, you will be rewarded with whatever you want, good luck."
"THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY LINE."
And then, a bright light overtakes their eyes, forcing them to close them, once the light goes away, they open their eyes to find themselves in a village.

"I'm really in another world! Does this mean I get to learn magic and go on real quests and stuff? I get to be a hero?!" Kazuma exclaimed with Aqua lightly crying while looking at the floor. Aqua then starts crying louder and grabbing at different parts of her hair. "Hey, shut up." Says Kazuma. "Shouldn't you be giving us something? Look, I'm in a green tracksuit and he's in a school uniform." Aqua then grabs Kazuma and starts roughly shaking him. "I get it, okay, jeez I'm sorry but if you dislike it that much, why don't you go back home?"
"What are you talking about?! I'm in trouble because I can't go home! What am I supposed to do?! What am I supposed to do now?!"
"Hey Aqua, didn't the angel say we have to beat that Demon King guy? Once we beat him, you can go home! Anyway, we should think about the present. Hey Kazuma, do you know what we should do? I've never played an MMO before."
"Oh, well usually you would register at the guild. Hey Aqua, do you know where the guild is."
"No. Even if I did, why would I tell you, you meanie."
"Hey Kazuma, theres a map over there, it's even pointed out where the guild is."
"Alright, lemme memorise this: up, right, up, first left and up and we'll be at the guild. Alright, lets go."

To Be Continued.

Wow, one chapter in and it's already better then the original.