Chapter 2: The Guild.

The party of three had arrived at a tall building, and when they walked in were greeted by one of the waiters.

"Welcome, if you've come to register your job class, go visit Luna over by that desk, but if you've just come for food, please sit down at a table and wait for someone to serve you."
"Alright, thanks for the info." Liam replied.
They proceed to walk over to the desk to register as adventurers.
"Hello, my name is Luna, I presume you came to register."
"Uh-huh, we're new and wanted to become adventurers." Replied Kazuma.
"Of course, do you have the registration fee?"
"No, we don't."
"I'm afraid I can't register your adventurer cards then, sorry."

The party sit down at a table, wondering how they're gonna get out of this situation. A waiter mistaked them for customers.
"Hello, are you ready to order yet?
"What, oh, uh not yet." Liam replies.
"Of course, take your time."
"What are we gonna do?!" Liam asks.
"I mean you have a strong ability right, can't you kill some monsters to get us money?" Aqua asks.
"Are you stupid?! It doesn't work like that, we can't take quests until we have those adventurer cards!" Kazuma replies.
"Oh, hey look, he looks like a holy man, he's probably one of my loyal followers!"
"Right, like you have followers." Liam and Kazuma reply in unison.
"Agh, I'll show you, I bet he'll even give me some money." With that Aqua went over to the man to ask for his money, she returned downtrodden.
"He took pity on me and gave me money. You know what the worst part is? He was a follower of Eris, a Goddess ranked lower then me, a follower of my subordinate took pity on me."
"Jeez, it's not that bad, come on try to cheer up, I mean, at least we have the money." Liam tried to reassure her.

They walk back over to Luna at the registration desk.
"Hey, so I'm guessing you were able to get the money."
"Yep, we got it right here."
"Great!" Luna says as she takes out a ball that is glowing blue from out from underneath her desk. "Please, put your hand over the magic ball one at a time so that I can create your adventuring card."

Liam decides to go first and after his card is printed off, Luna reads out his stats.
"Hm, Liam Davis, weird name."
"Hey!"
This made Kazuma and Aqua start laughing.
"Let's look at your stats, well your strengh is below average along with your health, your magic power is just above the average, your dexterity is just below the average, your agility is quite high, your intelligence is average, and your luck is quite high, but unfortunately luck doesn't exactly help in fights."
"Well shit."
"The only job class I can recommend is merchant."
This made Kazuma and Aqua laugh even harder behind Liam's back.
"I'd like to register as an adventurer if I can."
"Of course."
"Huh, well that's disappointing, looks like I'm a glass cannon."

Kazuma decided to go next.
"Ah, Satou Kazuma. Your stats are average across the board except for your high intelligence and luck skill, although again, luck isn't really helpful in battle. Yet again, the only class I can recommend is merchant."
This made Liam put on an incredibly annoying laugh to piss off Kazuma and get back at him.
"Can you just make me an adventurer too."
"Of course."
"Wait, why didn't you call his name weird?!"

The final one up was Aqua.
"Ah, Aqua, let's look at your sta- woah these are amazing, you've got incredibly high stats for everything but intelligence which is below average and luck which is the lowest possible level!"
"Does that mean I'm amazing?!"
"A-Amazing is an understatement! With these stats you be can be anything but the mage class seeing as it requires intelligence!"
At this point, everyone in the bar stood up.
"Well it's a shame theres no Goddess option, I guess I'll be an archpriest who heals her allies."
This resulted in the crowd erupting into cheers. "Huh, guess they don't give a shit about us." Liam says.
"Yep. I guess adventurer is a class most people don't care about." Kazuma responded.
"I don't think anyone cares about it. Wait why did she only call my name weird?!"

After that, the three of them decided to work at a building site as they were supplied with housing as long as they worked. While the first days were hard for Kazuma and Liam they were easy for Aqua, after Liam gained full control over The World, he started to find it as easy as Aqua.

Every day consisted of working their asses off, going to the guild to party, Aqua throwing up, washing themselves off and then hitting the hay (literally).

This went on for a few weeks until one night. "Hey wait, this is isn't right!" Kazuma exclaims.
"What's not right? Did ya forget to go to the bathroom?" Aqua asks.
"Why the hell would he say that's not right if he needs the bathroom ya dumbass." Liam responds. Then someone banged on the walls before shouting. "Keep it down in there!"
Kazuma and Aqua replied with a scared and worried "we're sorry" while Liam just didn't care. Kazuma brought the issue back up in the morning while they were building a wall. "We didn't come here to be labourers!"
"Hey your right, you two need to defeat the Demon King so that I can go home."
This resulted in both Kazuma and Liam giving her a "are you serious" look before Liam had The World punch her in the stomach at a force that it would only wind her and not send her flying.

Later on after Kazuma and Liam finished washing off, they find Aqua drinking milk at a fountain.
"You know, we should go on a kill quest tommorow!" Aqua shouts.
"Are you serious! We're all level 1 and have no equipment!" Kazuma exclaims.
"I'd be down for it, I need to test out The World in a combat setting. Plus, I can probably get you guys out of a bad situation, if one arrises." Liam replies.
"I guess we need the money, agh, fine we'll do a kill quest tomorrow." Says Kazuma as he reluctantly caves into the idea.

To Be Continued.