A Disaster

A typical party night turn into an event that would change her life forever.

A sound of the bird chirping loudly by the window woke Regina up. Slowly flutter her crimson eyes opened, she noticed the unfamiliar big and soft bed.

"What the....." she gasps out softly as she turn her to her right side, spotting a man laying beside her still seem to be in a deep sleep. Several pieces of clothes are lying on the floor all across the room, until then does she noticed that she's naked with a man beside her still had his eyes shut.

"What....what the??! What have I done!!"

Looking like a big mess she panicky thrown the cover off her body as quietly as she could, she got off the bed but her leg suddenly gave up and end up falling on the rug floor. She blush deeply at the sight of her body that's full of the damn hickeys!! She want to hit her head!! she couldn't even felt her lower leg either.

"..........my legs....Is he a monster or something???"

"How many round did we.......Oh god!!!" She might possibly still dripping with his cum.........

She dart her eyes at the man on the bed but what she saw take her breathe away.

".....How did such a beautiful man exists?. Well at least my first time is with a handsome noble....Is he a possibly a clan leader?" She crawl over to his side, Poking her hand over his face. "What a smooth face...."

After ponder over his beauty, she tried to stand up again using the object around her to support her pity body. She didn't even bother to take a shower as he hurriedly dressing herself back. She wouldn't want to start an awkward conversation with the unknown man she've just bedded.
Taking one last look at the stranger she leaped off the window in a fast speed.

"Regina don't you dare think nonsense! Everything will be alright as long as I pretend it didn't happen."

Little does she know, one night is enough for everything to happen.....

________________

Rai opened his crimson eyes, looking around at the strange room he's never been in. Thinking hard of the previous night but nothing come up in his blank mind. "What happened?" He did remember the sensation of the woman soft body and then......what? He known last night something must have had happen, but there's no one on the bed. The spot near him is cold as if no one except him ever sleep on this bed, if it isn't for the mess and the evidence of the last night sexual activity stain on the mattress, he've have think It's only just a dream.

"There's blood?" He wrinkle his brows looking at the blood that was stain on the white bed.

Oh god Did he steal someone innocent last night? and god know who?

Using his power to clear all the stain and the mess he dress himself up quickly before fleeing back to his mansion. If that woman didn't want him to see her face then he could only obey her wish.

Back at his mansion.

Frankie just finish boiled his tea and walked to the living room when he spot his master which have disappeared all night long, sitting on the sofa with a strange looking face.

"Master! Why didn't you return last night? Did something happen?" I Hope he didn't get lost

"Frankenstein"

"Yes master?"

"What if......what will you do if you don't want someone to know your presence?"

"Huh?" What a strange question "well for us human we tent to spree quickly as we could from that place and leaving no trace of evidence of
our presence behind"