Passionate Night

Circling his arms around her small delicate waist, he lift her up and place her the wide bed.
She moan at the sudden contact of his skin, taking the chance he pull her in a deep kiss and slip his tongue inside, explore each and every corner of her mouth. One hand trail from her neck until it reach her breast, giving them a light squish. Feeling his partner run out of breath did he pull off leaving a long trail of saliva connecting from their tongues. She pant loudly, the tip of her ears are red, her eyes dim, the straps of her dress fall down showing her cleavage. He nipped her throat, giving her his love bite while she moan loudly. Her body is responding to his action, it want to be fill and made love by him, badly. She feel her body moving on its own, her legs circling around his waist her arms hugging his board chest, pulling him closer. Lost in the passion they strip each other completely bare.

Not caring about the consequence or if they are still a stranger, they just want to make love. His finger traveling all over her body and finally it reach her clit. Caressing them before he insert his first finger inside. His finger insert into her slowly and move in a slow pace. Not long after he insert his second finger and third earning another cute moan from her.

"Ahh......don't.......tease....ah"

"Tell me What do you want?"

"I...your..."

"Tell me clearly"

"Please ....ah.....insert.....yours.....in......mine....ah"

"What was that?"

"Fuck me!!....ugh.....get me full....Fill me with your....ah....seed"

"Very well"

Her heart beat excitedly as she feel his hot and thick election poking against her wet entrance.

"Fill me~....ah" her voice lost in her throat as he penetrate her in one fluid thrust. Blood start seeping out of her from where they connect, her virginity blood. Too caught up in the passion, no one notice them. Feeling himself being squish tightly he can't help but began to moved in a slow pace at first. Regina whimper and desperately holding on to his broad shoulders as he quicken his pace. Not long before they are moving together in a matching rhythm. Obscene sound of skin slapping against skin and sinful moan echo through out the room.

"I'm...ah......I'm at my limit! Ahh" Regina shout out when she reach her first climax her legs holding onto him tightly, Rai known he won't be last long when he feel her warm wall squish around him, trying to milk him out. He thrust another two strokes before coming deep inside her, releasing his seed directly into her womb. She shiver in delight when the feel of the hot liquid being pour into her. Her wall tighten around him, wanting to milk him out dry as her womb tried it's best to gulp every last drop of his semen.

Thinking it's end, she close her eyes and wanting to fall asleep, but suddenly the thing buried deep inside her become hard again.

"You....can't possibly....." she asked with a pale face.

"They night is still young, don't you think so too?"

She gulp down nervously.

Yep man is really is a beast, he didn't even pull out of her once, but he continue to pour his seed Again and again each time it always aim at her womb. She lost count at fifths time he came. Her usually flat abdomen is now swell up because of all the seed he plants inside her, it's never once cross her mind that she could become pregnant. Even when he finally pull out, his seed remain inside her and not even a single drop is leak out from her lewd body. Tired and drain from the activity, they fell asleep in each other embrace.