The Noblesse

The next day while the lord are holding a meeting, Rai walk in with a blank expression.

"Rai! What make you come?" The lord dark mood suddenly light up at the sign of the Noblesse.

"I executed them"

"Huh?" The lord let out a confused face.

"The families leaders"

"Nani!?!!" Everyone eyes pop up, who would have guess that the criminal would confess them-self!

The families which lost their leader, suddenly launch forward toward Rai, wanting to take revenge for their lost one.

The lord make a quick gesture which make the place guard stop them before he facepalm himself,

"Rai........why didn't you say anything sooner?"

"I forgot" yeah he really did forget if not for Regina asking him yesterday.

"............(−_−;)"

Hearing Rai casually said he forgot, the listener explode with pure rage!!!!

Seeing that they're about to break free from the guard The lord can only let out a sigh and said calmly toward them:

"He's the Noblesse"

Their legs suddenly turn soft, dropping their body helplessly on ground with a thud while other nobles froze. If the lord himself declare, then it must be true. The Noblesse is really standing right before their eyes.......

"But.....why did you kill him?!!"

A list of their crime is yet again being toss by Rai toward them, shutting them all up.

"We know they committed some crime Even....so......Can't you at least give them a second chance??!!"

"I've gave the opportunity, them but they didn't use them carefully enough"

"......still.....what right do you have to execute all of them?!!"

"My authority as the Noblesse"

The hall bath with silence. He's right. No one have the rights to question the Noblesse authority not even the lord himself, hence the death of the 5 leaders case end in a blink.

Some noble still didn't believe the Noblesse could still be alive so they thought it was a wise idea to challenge him while Rai on his way back to his mansion.
The result are the same, punishment and death are inevitable for them.
__________________

The news of the Noblesse spread like a wild fire, the rumor of him being a young lad, with attractive handsome feature combine with a pair of hypnotizing deep crimson eyes.
Many women are anticipating to meet him with a desire to have him as their love life. Who wouldn't want the most powerful noble in lukenodia with a handsome appearance. They heard Rai will come to the castle daily so woman would spent most of their time visiting the castle trying to catch a glimpse of the Noblesse. If they didn't succeed they would try their luck the day after. Regina could feel herself getting irritated at all of the lady behavior but she could do nothing about it.

With the lady visiting the castle everyday, causing every mission to be delay as the lord have to keep his knight in the castle to protect them. Feeling this couldn't continue any longer he ask Rai opinion decided to end everything with holding a ball. This will make those noble have the chance to see the Noblesse at least once and stop bother coming to his damn castle. Having Visitor is good but having too much is only gain one trouble.

————At the ball night————

Rai is standing in the middle of the room, wearing a white elegant attire, while the families leader continue to introduce themselves and present their beloved daughter to him. Rai barely move his eyes and reply back with a polite nod clearly not taking interests in any of them. Still, female still gathering around him trying to strike a conversion.
Knowing his statue no one is bold enough to ask him for a dance if the didn't ask them.