Encounter

Several months after the incident, things occur normally until one particular morning, Regina rush in a top speed from her bed heading toward the bathroom, as a nauseous feeling hit her hard. She squat down empty any contain off her stomach.

"Must be food poisoning =_=! Why the heck would I ate rare meat yesterday? Nevermind"

She brush the problem off, thinking that it as only some invasion from the food bacteria. But things isn't as simple when she began to vomited every morning for the 3 weeks consecutively. She even crave for weird things, tea for example.......She's never fucking like tea before!! The tea never was never good for her taste bud, but hell?!! It's now taste like a divine water! One particular thing about her as well is her stomach, a small bump pop up on her flat abdomen. It doesn't take a genius to assemble all pieces together. Fearing for the worst she didn't want to find a doctor in lukedonia, if she is really pregnant then the there's not guarantee that rumor wouldn't spread, worst It could reach to the child father ears. Looking back at the party night, he look like someone from a pure blood family, possibly a future family leader, he might already been engaged or even married to whoever his wife is. She couldn't bear to be a nuisance and ruckus their family. So she decided to travel to the human world and live there until her child born. But first she have to confirm if she really is going to be a mother.

Human is really is such a generous creature, not only the villagers gave her a free medical care, they even give her a shelter to her live until she successfully gave birth to her unborn child. They said it was rare seeing pregnant woman walking around without the protection of their husband. She got no choice but to lie to them that her husband have an accident and meet his ends, it's not like she want to curse him or something.

Beside from her weird craving and her stomach growing bigger and bigger each day, she have such a peaceful life. Helping them do their work, enjoying her life as a human~~

Time flies, everything happened in a blink and now she's already near her due date. Nothing is more relieved than to have this child out of her body!! What kind of child is it?? It kicked her nonstop making her moving around uncomfortably most of the damn night!!! Before the child learn how to kick she would say dreaming about her beautiful chubby baby, wondering if it will look identical to her or will it be a hybrid between her and that strange handsome guy? She have a beautiful pair of azure eyes so she hope her child inherit those color too. well her blonde hair is also beautiful........then..... why don't the child inherit all of her genes? She would love her child to death if it look identical to her. But now those day-dreaming vanished and hoping nothing other than for the child to come out already.

"How long do you plan to stay in there my child?? Do you want to kill your mother with your tornado kick?? Come out already!!"

Then her water broke. Shit

If she've known that giving birth was this painful, she wouldn't have let him xxxx her. Each minute feel like hours, all she heard was doctor telling her to push and push and push......... and then a child crying could he heard.

"It's a boy!" The doctor said proudly. Regina quickly ask to take a peak at him and check his feature, Well he have onyx black hair and his eyes....... he can't open them yet.....

she lovingly hug her child, tired from the labor, she fall asleep.
        _______________

She really want to hit her head, why is the world is really unfair???? She's the one who carried and gave birth to him and how come he doesn't look like her at all? She can remember the first day her son open his eyes, his crimson pupils with a red radiant light emitted gloriously from them.

Black hair and red eyes........ (=_=)

Look identical to him if you ask her. Her genes is really weak that completely defeat by him??