Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

I woke up to Yumi crying in her room. I was worried, so I ran to her room. I found her crying in Paris' arms and she wouldn't stop. I went up to paris and he handed me Yumi. I first asked Yumi what was wrong. She tried to speak but I guess her nightmare or vision she had was to much to see. I got Yumi on my lap and held her in my arms as she cried. I began to caress her hair and gave a slight hum and I started to sing quietly. Yumi started to calm down and she slowly fell right back to sleep. Paris looked at me amazed as I tuck her back in bed. Me and paris walked out the room and he filled me in on what happened.

"So she had a nightmare?"

"Yes, but since I met her yesterday, she honestly tried to tell me but she continued to cry. Luckily you came in when you did. I didn't know what to do with her."

Paris and I walked to my room and as we sit down on my bed, yumi knocks on the door. I let her in and she wipes some more tears away and told us her dream.

"I didn't know where I was, but some guy began to drag me to the sewers and he threw me toward a mirror. But the next th in ng I knew, I was being chased and I got scared I cried." Yumi held the necklace she had since she was adopted as my sister. I walked over to her and asked her if she wanted to be with me for the night. Yumi wiped her eyes and nodded. I picked her up and have her sit on my bed. Paris was leaning against the door until we heard footsteps. I went to paris and he turned into his toy form and placed him in my dresser. Someone knocked on my door.

"Y/n...is Yumi with you?" It was Nora. She opened the door and saw me and Yumi on my bed together. I let Nora know that she was fine and just had a bad dream. Nora gave an okay and closed the door back to her room with Atsuko. After a few minutes I gave paris a nod and he turned to normal.

"Are you gonna be alright there Yumi?" Paris asked slightly concerned.

"Yeah. I will. But for some odd reason...has your creator...uh...Mr.Ivan made a clown doll and a mirror??" Paris seemed to jolt and stared off into space. I soon realized that there use to be a clown doll grandpa had in the shop. I pulled out a picture for when I was little and showed yumi.

"Was he like this!? And the mirror was in front of me in the other picture here!!" I shoved the pictures at yumi and nodded she gave the pictures to Paris. Though after him saying that was the toy, he began to smile.

"Its funny....Y/n..." paris said still looking at the photo with me and him and other toys around on my 8th birthday.

"Hm?"

"Its funny how time flies so fast that your now...16 was it?" Paris finally turned to me.

"Yeah it has been a few longs years."Paris seemed to change his smile and put the photos down on the desk. Yumi was gonna be with Nora so they can drop her off at Lilly and Iris' house. Once the car drove off, Paris seemed a bit saddened. He stared at the photo off us when I was a little girl. He jolted in surprise when I wrapped my arms around him. Since he was i. His taller form, he looked up be 17 or 19 years old. He turned to me and found me stuffing my face on his back.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just....Are you feeling alright Paris?" Paris was quiet for a second.

"I dont get sick so I dont really-"

"That's not what I mean Paris!" I gripped onto his shirt tighter and he let out a sigh. Probably knowing that I could tell he was trying to avoid the question.