chapter 7

(A/N: sorry I wasn't here. School sucks and now I had to put my account on my sister's phone. Luv ya sis! On to the story)

Yumi's POV

I cried. I was scared. Who ever that clown was, he told me I could be useful to him about my dreams. I was confused. How did he know. I was starting to think, since Paris and him were created from the same creator. Was Paris only using Y/N and I to get out information!? I was about to fully think it through when the soldier toy came back in a panic.

"ThEy.. ArE.. OuT..." he said.

He repeated himself saying that sentence over and over. The clown came up to him and broke him into pieces. I was shocked and scared. As black ink flowed out from the toy, it was as if he was bleeding. The clown walked back to the dark.

"I heard you the first time.." he spoke.

I felt eyes looking at me. I turn around to see the clown right there. I back away slightly. Was he gonna kill me next? I was shaking until he turned to the broken toy.

"Well, seems like he's coming for you..dear YuMi..." he said as he turned to me with a red eye staring at me.

So was Paris saving me and Y/n? I must have really mistook Paris for being a bad guy. I closed my eyes praying they would come for me. I want my sister back! I want my mom's! Paris...please save me!!

Paris' POV

I ran up to the last door and I kicked it down with no trouble. I look around and see Yumi's eyes closed as if she was hoping she would be okay the whole time. Y/n came behind me and saw her.

"Yumi!!" She yelled.

Yumi opens up her eyes and see Y/n and I. She smiles until a sertan voice spoke up. It was that stupid clown. In all honesty, I never cared for his name to the point I just forgot. He walked out of the shadows and I still see the scars I left on him.

"Well, its been to long...Paris.." he said.

"And this will be the final time you and I meet."

I rushed up at him getting a good cut on his arm. He tried swinging at me and of course him arm fell off. I yelled at Y/n to get Yumi and her out. They both ran out the door and once they were out of sight I sighed in relief.

"This is new.." the clown spoke.

"You normally don't care for others. What's the change of mind, Paris? What as Ivan done to you?" He stayed silent until he laughed.

"Oh! I see now! That's Y/n!! Hahaha!! You really do care about her!!" He laughed.

I was able to get more cuts on him. I felt as if my anger was through the roof. Him talking about Y/n like that, I felt raged.

"So what of it?" I questioned.

He smiled more and tried catching me off guard, I swung one more time at him, cutting him in half at his waist. He fell as I stood up. I was about to leave until he spoke again.

"Do you love her now? Or are you just a toy for her to play with?" He asked.

I ignored him and walked out. What in the hell did he mean by 'Love'. I get out of the sewers and see Y/n and Yumi waiting for me. Y/n looked in my direction and I felt my face start to burn a little. She ran up to me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back and was glad she and Yumi were safe.
.
.
.
.
We got back in the house and Y/n was getting Yumi to sleep. Y/n checked the window and closet of anything, but it was clear. Y/n checked back at the window and made sure it was locked. Once Yumi fell asleep, I followed Y/n to her room and she flopped onto her bed and sighed. I knew she had to be tired. I walked to her and sat down next to her on the bed. She looked up at me and grabbed my hand.

"Something wrong.." I asked.

She shook her and just held my hand. I sighed knowing she had something on her mind. The question that the clown was still in my head... Did I Love Y/n..or was I just a toy. I looked back to Y/n and saw she fell asleep.

I knew she had a long day. So did I. I slowly got her to let my hand go and as I stood up, she grabbed my sleeve.

"Stay.." she said.

I looked at her to see her eyes still closed. I sat back down and layed down next to her. I watched as she slept and seeing her so calm and peaceful just put a small smile on my face. I pulled her close to me and closed my eyes.

"I won't leave your side. I'll protect you and Yumi. I promise.." I whispered.