Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

After we ate, Yumi grabs paris and once Nora went to her room, I serve another plate and we had into my room once Yumi closed the door, she put paris down and Paris turned to his human form. Yumi smiled as she looks at Paris. He Pat's her on her head. We soon heard Nora call Yumi and of course, she promised not to let them know about Paris. Yumi exits the room and I place the dinner plate on my Desk.

"That Yumi is a very brave child."

"Well, she is my sister now. I honestly never had siblings to talk about. Well now I have her and it feels less lonely with her around."

Paris gave me a smile and sat down next to me. He pulled me to his shoulder and rested my head there.

"Do you wan to eat?"

"No, it's fine. Right now, I'm just glad we can chat fully now. I remember everything you spoke to me about. What you did at your school, what grades you got. Which is very impressive might I add."

I giggled and as Someone knocked I asked who it was. It was Nora Paris quickly turned to his doll form and I placed him on the dresser as I opened the door.

"Yumi said you'd be in your room. I want to give you something."

Nora handed me two toys. It was a Clown and a Soldier toy. I was confused at first until she said that my other toy. Must be Paris, would have friends. I thanked her and closed the door. Once I sat them down. Paris wouldn't stop glaring at them. I didn't know why until the clown slightly fell of my bed and the soldier toy fell backwards.

"Hey, Paris...can you stay in here while I find Yumi..."

Paris nodded not looking away from the toys. I walked out of my room and Yumi was staring through the crack of my door she pointed at the toys paris was watching.

"They're....not.....t-toys...."

I turn back at the toys and soon enough the clown was standing but it was in its tall form like Paris. Paris quickly turned to his human form and grabbed out his knife.