Roman

I really am trying to do anything that will make Nikki feel better about this whole situation, but as of now, nothing is worming.

I walk up to the door with the brown paper bag of carried out food but am very shock when I see the door open. I quickly place the food down on the steps. " Nikki!" I yelled walking into the house not knowing the truth and thinking the worse.

" Roman, look who it is?" I turn the corner to see the back of a man head sitting across from Nikki on the couch.

" What's up, Roman?" I look to see that's it, my cousin, Dwayne Johnson, with a huge smile on his face.

" Hey, What are you doing here?" I say bro hugging him.

" Well, I was in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by."

" I am going to get something to drink, you want anything Dwyane?"

" I'll take a bottle of water. Thank you."

" No Problem." She says as she walks to the kitchen. The second she leaves, he looks at me.

" You are screwed, man."  He says. " You got her suspended!"

" I know! I know! I don't know what to do. She didn't even talk to me today."  I say as she comes back.

" Don't worry I got this." He says. " Thanks for the water Nikki, but today is a beautiful day the two of you should borrow my brand new sports car, and take a drive around the beach."

" I don't know, Dwayne."

" C'mon, Nikki I insist."

" Fine, I'll get dress." Nikki says running upstairs.

" Thank you." I say.

" No problem, just don't crash it."