Nikki

Brie and I walk back into Roman and my house, I can assume that Roman is not here because his parking spot is empty like this morning. Brie looks at me as if she wants to say something, but keeps her mouth shut and her opinion to herself.
" Just say it, Brie." I say to her as I put my purse down on the counter. The ride home was really awkward the only sound we heard was the engine of the car. " You never hold back anyway."
She rolls her eyes at me. " It doesn't matter now. You guys already started the process. I was just hoping that you would have enough respect for you and Roman to not go through with it. I know I would do it for Daniel."
" Well, that's easier said than done, Brie. You have a child. And that's all I want... So you don't have the right to do... Or say that to me." I say getting emotional, trying to stop tears from following and ruining my makeup.
" Then adopt!" She yells out at me. Making the tension in the room so sharp you could cut with a knife.
" You just have all the answers, don't you?" I ask her sarcastically, but before I know I raise my hand open slapping her as hard as possible, but feeling awful right after. " I am-" But before I can even apologize, Brie gets back in my face. Pushing me to the ground, I feel one of my heels breaks making the fall even worse because I couldn't find my balance. She starts to slap me and pull my hair, being hopeful I being to cry hoping she would stop but it only got worse. I finally got enough strength to reverse putting me on top, but I was too angry to stop fighting her. So unconsciously I found myself picking her up and slamming her against the wall forming a few cracks on the wall. But it was self-defense. But it is not over yet, she reverses and forcing me to trip and fall on the table. I could feel the blood rushing through my head. I put my fingers on my head to feel that I was bleeding, which made this fight even more real. I was so angry I was about to spear her against the wall, but all of sudden I see and hear an angry Roman.
" What... is ... going on here?" He asks as he sees the damage we caused to each other and the house.
" She started it." I scream out trying to catch my breath.
" No you did." Brie says running towards me ready to kick, but Roman picks me up and moves me out the way.
" No! No more fighting." He says picking me up and taking me to the home office on the first floor. Once in the locks the door, and sits me down on the rolling chair. " Nicole? What is going on?"
" We just got in a fight." I say trying to stop the bleeding from my head.
" Yes, I see. Are you okay?"
" No, I might need stitches."
" Alright, go in the car. While I check on Brie."
" Actually, I am fine. I think a bandage can fix this." I say getting up leaving his office. I couldn't risk Brie telling him anything. " Let's just go upstairs."