Roman

I am laying in bed trying to go to sleep when I hear the phone vibrate and see it light up. " Ugh!" I say knowing that it must be Nikki calling again. I just want some time away from her, and I thought Natalya was taking care of it. I ignore the phone call and toss and turn in the bed trying to make up for the empty space that is in the bed. I am finally comfortable until I hear the phone vibrate against the dark wood bedside table. " Are you serious?" I say. I quickly turn around and grab my phone only to be surprised to see that my phone reads ' Brie'.

" Hello?" I say putting my bare feet on the ground.

" Oh my Gosh! Roman I am so glad you answered." The way she says it make me really concerned.

" Is everything okay?" I ask

" No, Roman! Nikki got in a car accident and I am trying to book a flight back that way. I think she was on her way back to your hotel room. Roman, I am just asking if you could please sit with her. I am hoping to be there by the morning. I know you all are not on the best of terms but I would have asked Nattie but she is not answering her phone."

" Yeah, no problem Brie. I will call you once I get her."

" Thank you, Roman. I really owe you."

" Don't worry about it." I say hanging up. I get up quickly and start to get redress in the close I was wearing earlier. 
----------
Before getting to the hospital I stopped by Walgreens to grab Nikki some balloons, a card, and a large teddy bear. I walk into Nikki's room and see her sleeping, while a female nurse is there writing stuff on paper.  She notices me immediately and gives me a smile.

" Hi I am Zara, and I am Nikki nurse."

" And I am Roman, Nikki's-"

" I know who you are... Your engagement kinda broke TMZ." She says laughing a little. " But do you mind if I talk to you in the hallway?"

" Yea, sure." I put my gifts for Nikki down and follow Zara into the hallway. " So what happened and how bad is it?"

" So it was a car accident with another vehicle, everyone is in a stable condition. But as for Nikki, she has a few cuts her body and we believe she has some Amnesia. We do not know how bad it is but we will do a few tests in the morning, but for now, we just wanna let her sleep. But visiting hours are almost over, but I am sure I can make arrangements for you to stay with her. Would you like that?"

I look at Nikki sleeping in her bed sound asleep one more time before making my choices. "  Yea, that sounds great." I say. I know I wanted this time away from Nikki, but I would be an awful person to leave her now.

" Alright, I will request another bed." She says. " It was nice meeting you, Roman." She says walking away.

" You too." I say before walking back inside the hospital room. Once I get to Nikki's bedside, I hold her hand and kiss her on the forehead. " I'm here baby." I whisper in her ear. After a few minutes of sitting in the sound of silence, I feel her squeeze my hand back. " Hey, your up?"

" Hey." She says squinting her eyes trying to get herself readjusted to the light.

" You do know who I am right?"

" Yea, you're my fiancé." she say laughing as if my question was silly.

" Oh, well the nurse said you may have some memories lost. What do you know?"

" I know our engagement party is next week."

" Oh wow." I say.

Her response gives me a lot of options. One being I can forgive her for sleeping with Adam because she doesn't know or I can make her serve her consequences.