part 1

* El's POV *

Hi, my name is El, short for Eleven. I have 2 best friends; Dustin & Lucas. This is the story of how my life changed in the span of a few weeks. These few weeks brought drama, new friends & love into my life.

~ The first period ~
I walked into first period and that's when I saw her. A beautiful girl with wavy, ginger hair and sparkling blue eyes. Freckles were splattered across her cheeks like a constellation of stars.

I think I was staring for a while because I heard Lucas calling me and he sounded agitated.

"El!" he whisper shouted.
"Huh?" I replied and snapped out of my staring to look at him.
"Why are you staring at Maxine?" I saw a shadow of a grin when he said this as though he suspected something. I don't know what he's suspecting or thinking about. It's not as though I have a crush on her. She's just pretty.
"Uh..I wasn't staring at her, Lucas." I rolled my eyes playfully as I replied.
"Hm.." he said sceptically.

It was second period and that's when I saw her again. She was sitting there kind of glaring at everyone with her arms folded across her chest.

"Why do I think she's so beautiful?" I thought to myself.

Hey guys! I am a fan account on Instagram and this is my AU. I have decided to post it on wattpad instead of Instagram as i find it kinda hard to do with pictures and stuff and im obsessed with wattpad, soo I thought it would be a good idea. If you aren't coming from Instagram, i hope you enjoy! I at first will be posting the parts from Instagram and then making new ones once the ones we have already published on Instagram has been published here. If you wish to find my account on Instagram, the name is El.venByersox ! Ty for reading and possibly saving to your reading list or library? ;) love you.